farmaajo kept all his promises

Status
Not open for further replies.
FaRmAgio iiGeEyA
exv41gtdz0x01.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Allow him the country is in shambles lol no president can fix anything in this country in 1 term .

Let N&N build south somalia security even if its the core. We need to finish al shabab as soon as possible.
He cant even liberate wardhiiglay, south kulahaa.:drakelaugh:

He is not interested in fixing somalia, he wants to enrich himself, and maybe do what he can to f*ck over his clan's rival clans.

If N&N stepped down right now, who do the opposition have in mind that will fulfill their role better? We have to have a system in place or else we will end up like 91, when the rebels failed to replace the ousted government. I pray that we never make such decisions again and I am sure we have learned our lesson. I hope N&N finish their term and after that, I hope for a better dowlad even if they get re-elected again :)

Jiron you seem to be a good optimistic guy, but politics is not about sugar coating. Farmaajo should accept the reality first and then prioritize the problems of "Somalia". Securing xamar or finishing the constitution for example is more important than working on an east african union because Abo Ahmed Abiy forces you.

Farmaajos biggest (only) achievement in two years is building a fan base through social media. I give credits.

You think so lowly of Somalia and Somalis in general, if you think we cant do better than farmaajo.

anyways, the video speaks for itself.
I didn’t say we can’t do better, we can always do better. I asked you since you adamantly call for the Pres removal now, who you have in mind to replace him that you think would do better, I’ll gladly support them. You’re still unable to name a single person. I see the opposition and he’s light years better than them.

We’ve had this convo a few times, there’s no point in being repetitive about it.

I didn’t say we can’t do better, we can always do better. I asked you since you adamantly call for the Pres removal now, who you have in mind to replace him that you think would do better, I’ll gladly support them. You’re still unable to name a single person. I see the opposition and he’s light years better than them.

We’ve had this convo a few times, there’s no point in being repetitive about it.
lol i like you have changed the topic already.

This thread was about farmaajo failing to deliver on a single of his many promises.

Let's make this easy for you, lets say farmaajo is the best out there right now, and he should stay.

Now address the video on farmaajo lying his way into the office. answer why he made so many promises and he couldnt fulfill one?

Tukraq

VIP

True, tell him bring someone to replace him

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Ali Haji can do better
Kheyre can do better
Faroole can do better
Those three men are better leaders than Farmaajo. They can at least turn around this sinking ship unlike Farmaajo.

Tukraq

VIP
Ali Haji can do better
Kheyre can do better
Faroole can do better
Those three men are better leaders than Farmaajo. They can at least turn around this sinking ship unlike Farmaajo.
Ali haji is also very capable and my pick as the next president

lol i like you have changed the topic already.

This thread was about farmaajo failing to deliver on a single of his many promises.

Let's make this easy for you, lets say farmaajo is the best out there right now, and he should stay.

Now address the video on farmaajo lying his way into the office. answer why he made so many promises and he couldnt fulfill one?
Watch the beginning

I think @embarassing would support kheyre lol, just my suspicion
Kheyre is already PM and part of N&N with Pres. Farmaajo.

nope, next term will be this man
03a2ca7c-efd5-437e-8bfb-2f8d90f1511e_16x9_788x442.JPG

khayre would have a better chance winning on his own than farmajo lol, if its just farmajo running this election they will be out the window
The guy who sold our seas loool, he is part of the reason we are in this mess with Kenya and has as much of a chance as Abdirahman Abdishakur.

Status
Not open for further replies.