farmaajo kept all his promises

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the whole video. Walaahi I feel sorry for Farmaajo. I hope he himself watches this video and steps down asap!

Last edited:
I watched the whole video. Walaahi I feel sorry for Farmaajo. I hope he himself watches this video and steps down asap!
War wuu fashilmay, xataa caruurihii baa ogaaday wuxuu yahay.

And you suggesting accountability from nabad and nolol?:mjlol:

he shouldn’t have made all those promises. AS defeat AND a military in 2 years was really pushing it.

I noticed when ever his plans fail he likes to blame the victims of his lies. zero accountability

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If N&N stepped down right now, who do the opposition have in mind that will fulfill their role better? We have to have a system in place or else we will end up like 91, when the rebels failed to replace the ousted government. I pray that we never make such decisions again and I am sure we have learned our lesson. I hope N&N finish their term and after that, I hope for a better dowlad even if they get re-elected again :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Farmajo is trying to be a siyad barre but lacks the 'power', he seems not to realize his inherited a weak and fractured country so there is no point acting like Siyad Barre. Siyad inherited a stable country to progress from not a country that was at war with itself lol or even siyad would've failed also in such environment. Farmajo doesn't seem to know the difference.

His a bloody waste of time bringing nonsense politics from Siyad Barre days which cannot work in the Somalia we have now

If N&N stepped down right now, who do the opposition have in mind that will fulfill their role better? We have to have a system in place or else we will end up like 91, when the rebels failed to replace the ousted government. I pray that we never make such decisions again and I am sure we have learned our lesson. I hope N&N finish their term and after that, I hope for a better dowlad even if they get re-elected again :)
I’ve asked him this question many times, he cannot come up with a single person he feels would be better. It’s crazy. @Ferrari

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I’ve asked him this question many times, he cannot come up with a single person he feels would be better. It’s crazy. @Ferrari

I am afraid u are correct in ur assessment, I believe our brother judgement is compromised because of his strong views of N&N (which could be valid). However I hope he realizes that they will be gone sooner then he thinks and We pray, they left behind something that the next dowlad can build upon :)

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Let N&N build south somalia security even if its the core. We need to finish al shabab as soon as possible.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'm more concerned with upcoming failure.

The election that was planned for 2020 which is now being postponed and no longer a one vote per person election.

Status
Not open for further replies.