Farmaajo first official inaugurated the 20th February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources have indicated President Farmaajo will be officially inaugurated and occupy his official palace, Villa Somalia from 20th of this month. Former President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud is still based at Villa Somalia.

Only in Somalia can we have an acting President who has not been inaugurated:snoop:

HSM is probably trying to steal as much as possible and why this executive order is interesting:
He is on to him but still respecting :umad:

Al
mashallah only 8 more days to start the golden era

8 days is a waste of time, we need him in Villa Somalia right now leading us, the crisis are not going to wait!
Al-shabbab want him more dead than any other, because he represents Somali unity :wow1:

We need a PM by this week and a full cabinet by next week. Lots of work :whew:

Al

8 days is a waste of time, we need him in Villa Somalia right now leading us, the crisis are not going to wait!
Al-shabbab want him more dead than any other, because he represents Somali unity :wow1:

We need a PM by this week and a full cabinet by next week. Lots of work :whew:
He's putting in work through his executive orders. I agree wholeheartedly that he should be there to start saving the country. We need to tackle the famine and the arms embargo

inshallah I can't wait for completion of the turkish base:ahh:

He's putting in work through his executive orders. I agree wholeheartedly that he should be there to start saving the country. We need to tackle the famine and the arms embargo

inshallah I can't wait for completion of the turkish base:ahh:

What is so great about the Turkish base? At this point I'd let Turkey invade us to get rid of AL-shabbab :mjcry:

They are our greatest obstacle to peace and then comes the corrupt federal states leaders :hmm:

I can smell the dawn of Somalinimo :lawd:

What is so great about the Turkish base? At this point I'd let Turkey invade us to get rid of AL-shabbab :mjcry:

They are our greatest obstacle to peace and then comes the corrupt federal states leaders :hmm:

I can smell the dawn of Somalinimo :lawd:
They would be training thousands of somali troops each fiscal year, and they would be under the command of the somali officers being trained in turkey. They have been the most pro somali intenrational actor to date

We need their help to lift the arms embargo too

They would be training thousands of somali troops each fiscal year, and they would be under the command of the somali officers being trained in turkey. They have been the most pro somali intenrational actor to date

We need their help to lift the arms embargo too

Makes sense, when do they expect the base to be build? It is REALLY desperately need as of right now :ohdamn:

Makes sense, when do they expect the base to be build? It is REALLY desperately need as of right now :ohdamn:

:Some 200 Turkish officers will be deployed to the base in the first stage to train 10,500 Somalian soldiers, the report said" It's going to be operational within a few months

420.jpg

L61zwae.png

:Some 200 Turkish officers will be deployed to the base in the first stage to train 10,500 Somalian soldiers, the report said" It's going to be operational within a few months

420.jpg

L61zwae.png

Good peace may soon come to our land again :rejoice:

Let Erdogan shit on the char forever, screw democracy! He is the President Somaliweyn and muslims need :mjkkk:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Farmaajo better go ikea cuz hsm n his wife aren't leaving the villa without the furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.