Farmaajo did us Northern Unionists dirty

By replacing Khadar Guleed with that Swedish freshie

Khadar did all the administrive behind the scene work while Farmaajo, Kheyre & co. were on igu sawir trips. How long can we withstand such abuse and neglect as Northerners. Wallahi shit like this makes me rethink my allegiance

It’s 4.5. Faarmago reps you as Darood. It’s how he got it. There is only Darood and hawiye in Somalia. No northern unionist or southern anarchist nonsense Brodie.

The hawiye has to be either PM or president. Same as darood.

It’s 4.5. Faarmago reps you as Darood. It’s how he got it. There is only Darood and hawiye in Somalia. No northern unionist or southern anarchist nonsense Brodie.
If its Darood then give us warsangelis & dhulbahantes a shot. 4.5 was never meant for us Northerners(excl MJ) its plain obvious who's it for. I'm not Isaaq but I do think that Khadar is more qualified than Farmaajo's freshie seedi

Notice how in Somalia its always the same four clans vying for the kuursi, no hate on them but this select 4 hegemony has to stop. 4.5 is literally Abgaal, Habar Gidir, Marexaan and Majerteen .5 are everyone else

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Weren't you bragging about being a proud landers and showed your lander I.D card not long ago :umwhat:
Xjzjsjjs.jpg

Sjsksjjs.jpg

:dead:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Sii soco soo soco seynabay :deadrose:

I'm a Lander baptised in Sama ku war, was taught the shahada along with the red white and green jumhuriyada barkaysan Somaliland is my country always been. i can drive from hargeisa to hadaaftimo no mooryaan buuq on me. I got my SL aqoonsi 2 years ago as proof of my wadanimo SL ha nalaato jumhariyada barkaysan, Buuq ani wass :fittytousand:photo_2020-06-20_00-18-11.jpg

Yall niggas get baptized too " I'm a Lander baptised" which church though Mormons, Jehovas witness, southern baptists or good ole church of England:jcoleno:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Wallahi shit like this makes me rethink my allegiance

"I'm a Lander baptised in Sama ku war, was taught
the shahada along with the red white and green jumhuriyada barkaysan Somaliland is my country always been"

What allegiance dude you're already a baptized lander :umwhat: :russ:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
"I'm a Lander baptised in Sama ku war, was taught the shahada along with the red white and green jumhuriyada barkaysan Somaliland is my country always been"

What allegiance dude you're already a baptized lander :umwhat: :russ:
On the behalf of Landers we don’t claim this nigga. That’s Hartis L not ours :lolbron: :damn: :chrisfreshhah::russ::pachah1::mjlol::drakelaugh:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
On the behalf of Landers we don’t claim this nigga. That’s Hartis L not ours :lolbron: :damn: :chrisfreshhah::russ::pachah1::mjlol::drakelaugh:
How does the baptism work give us the inside scoop dee maxa kuu aqrisan langaabta boowe. Do they rise as SNM or stay baptized raaciye? :mjlol:

Thanks to cali khalifs DNA revelation we don't take Ls for hartis kastumites or maakhirites:diddyass:

Last edited:
@Crow

i think crow is a former intelligence agent, he digs up the most hardcore secretive data/information on individuals who chat BS in here that even they forget exists and slaps them with it

Because of people like you who are pro-Somaliland one minute and pro-Somalia the next minute. Lack of principles gets you a lack of respect. If you all sat down together and had one strategy, you'd maybe have a federal state by now, or at the very least, Farmaajo couldn't play you for Isaaq support.

Flip

Flop

tenor.gif

It's actually shameful to see Warsangelis who support Somaliland. They used to have an ancient Sultanate that ruled the North called Maakhir. They kept Isaaq in the mountains and made them pay blood money and today you see them running to Hargeisa to live with people who speak like this;

Mac sonkor.

Nigga you have to ask him about this bogus baptism. He’s your people after all not ours. Don’t try to shift the L :ufdup: :mjlol: :damn: :lolbron::heh:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It's actually shameful to see Warsangelis who support Somaliland. They used to have an ancient Sultanate that ruled the North called Maakhir. They kept Isaaq in the mountains and made them pay blood money and today you see them running to Hargeisa to live with people who speak like this;

Mac sonkor.
Nigga don’t misquote me you yourself said it’s hard to respect someone that flip flops everyday. How can i count on someone that changes his/her alligence wherever the wind blows.

Also saying they’re your people how is that an insult when he now claims he’s a unionist?
Because of people like you who are pro-Somaliland one minute and pro-Somalia the next minute. Lack of principles gets you a lack of respect.