Farmaajo Dhusomareb Live

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Throw back last time H.E was in Galmudug

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Unrelated but does anyone know why the town was called that?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
1p1v lets move forward. I'd rather a 70% youth population, than a couple of corrupt buyable clan elders choosing for us our future.

This one move will ice out the IC and any other foreign entity that wants to interrupt our success. We need all foreign troops out.

:ivers:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Historical facts should be shared, now we all know why the town is called DhuusoMareeb.

Can't wait to see how Farmaajo faces off with Khayre :sass2:
No clan talk in the political sections follow the rules they are pretty simple rules mrs 68 IQ, why are you even posting in my threads after having reported me for sexual harassment ?

Kheyre was part of the reception welcoming H.E Farmaajo, so was Qoorqoor, Lafta Gareen, VP Cali Ciid and others.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
@DalJecel this is the political section you can't bring clan talk in here, I have already reported your disgusting post, it should be deleted.
We were asked about the origins of a city
Neither is that clan talk nor is it any reason for you to get mad

This happened in 91 right these city were shared before the civil war
Alot of times Mareexaan resettled but mostly temporarily

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
We were asked about the origins of a city
Neither is that clan talk nor is it any reason for you to get mad

Alot of times Mareexaan resettled but mostly temporarily

You can answer the question without mentioning clan this is political section not TC, get it ? were you dropped as a kid or something, also the question has nothing to do with the topic, get it ? :camby:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Did Madobe meet Mudane Xaarmaajo?

XabashMaajo has already kissed the ring of Sh Islam, meeting him wouldn't make any difference.:vncu2n5:

FB_IMG_1586046434981.jpg

Historical facts should be shared, now we all know why the town is called DhuusoMareeb.

Can't wait to see how Farmaajo faces off with Khayre :sass2:

They will both go down and sabotage each other.

IMG_20200605_210202.jpg

Trending