Farmaajo Dhusomareb Live

He should not have gone after they rejected his meeting. I think this shows who has the upper hand. If he had the upper hand he wouldn’t go. He is going there to negotiate best case scenario

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Kab iyo Lax and all their alts active with MX, haye. I see you laangaabs no energy for the Isaaqs sitting 40km outside your capital.

:mybusiness:

it was a good move by Madoobe. Avoided welcoming the cheese at the airport by taking a pit stop in Cadaado and now he has entered Dhusamareb walking like a king further embarrassing the Dying Donkey.
BAAAEF53-E104-4113-80BA-713D10A5DC30.jpeg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He should not have gone after they rejected his meeting. I think this shows who has the upper hand. If he had the upper hand he wouldn’t go. He is going there to negotiate best case scenario
When children throw tantrums, adults have to calm them down.

He wants what's best for his country since he's stuck there with no us citizenship. They're has Norway and the others can live in the UAE as abeeds after they complete the destruction of their homeland.

Africans should start attacking their treacherous politicians when they exile themselves but Africans are too cowardly and stupid to hold them accountable.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
1p1v lets move forward. I'd rather a 70% youth population, than a couple of corrupt buyable clan elders choosing for us our future.

This one move will ice out the IC and any other foreign entity that wants to interrupt our success. We need all foreign troops out.

:ivers:

This oughta be interesting, I hear the election board leader Xalimo Yaree might speak at convention which signals 1m1v is this admins red line. :wow:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
You are from Abduwaak and no space for you in Jubaland.
you are Minority in jubaland.

Kikuyu got you Dhabacyós talking spicy. MJs have no rights I should respect in Jubboyinka. Harti is okay. No Dhabacyos allowed in the Jubba river. You didn't free or nor do anything worthwhile while Morgan, our stooge was there. Garowe is your capital. Go protect it from Isaaqs.

:nahgirl:

When children throw tantrums, adults have to calm them down.

He wants what's best for his country since he's stuck there with no us citizenship. They're has Norway and the others can live in the UAE as abeeds after they complete the destruction of their homeland.

Africans should start attacking their treacherous politicians when they exile themselves but Africans are too cowardly and stupid to hold them accountable.
Why didn’t he think of this the four years he had? Why now? Bro never support anyone because of clan. You will die alone. Everyone in that city has failed Somalis and Somalia as a country. They are no different to little kids fighting over toys when they are surrounded by enemies on two sides and the sea on the other side:

Anyone know what they talked about, all of these meetings and talks are usually just photo ops. Nothing ever comes out of these no plans, no focus, no trajectory, smfh.

Trending

Latest posts