Farmaajo denied residency in Doha!

Saxib you've done and excellent comeback dont let these hypocrites make you feel bad on what you said
Yep waa runtaa, mr moral police never calls out the otherside who 90% of the time start the qabiil shit flinging. Cheap hypocrism works on those with Hawiye guilt not on libaax like us. Their calaacal gives me strength and it tastes delicious.
Chefs Kiss Yummy In My Tummy GIF by Nick Jonas

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
No one is buying the kenyan boogieman story-Your going to have to go solo and show us a fight-throw a rock sctrach a kenyan soldier somethin......anything,couse the tears aint cutting it😁
What does my comment have to do with Kenya, you can't get Kenya out of your head, I guess this is what happens when all you do is give head to KDF

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
I am not anti-OG, anti-Madoobe a dictator traiter terrorist piece of shit does not make me anti-OG, I am not anti any clan.
You be anti is clear and holds no importance in my eyes-What ever sayid axmed is you and your ilk are powerless in front of him-He frustrates you i know,i would be too if i was you-

Your so called reliable source is a random twitter from a Blick charcoal Atheist Abgal Wesley Snipe looking MOFO, It’s well fact the Donkey Abgal can”t run a mayoral job of Mogadishu its two months now Hassan Dhiiqo/Qoslaaye travelling around to his masters like headless chicken with nothing of a substance to share with fellow dameer in helldisho. Nacala…

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You be anti is clear and holds no importance in my eyes-What ever sayid axmed is you and your ilk are powerless in front of him-He frustrates you i know,i would be too if i was you-
cry me a river you fkd incel, instead of going outside and enjoying the summer you are here obsessing with me, you want to end up like your retarded cousin, I block you right now

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
cry me a river you fkd incel, instead of going outside and enjoying the summer you are here obsessing with me, you want to end up like your retarded cousin, I block you right now
What else is new-Low caste running to the block button is regular-Heat baa ku gaaray-If you cant take it dont come to the net
williamswtf.png