Farmaajo denied residency in Doha!

Your source is a somnet qabilist

Horta why u still obsessed with Farmaajo ?
I think he is a thief and a bloody criminal who has done alot of damage to my close relatives. Just because the tourist is out of office doesnt mean Im gonna forget him.

Now let me ask you a question, why on earth do you keep defending Farmaajo? Hal musqul kama dhisin in your tuulo. Your support comes quite cheap even red blooded MX like @reer doesnt defend him like you do.

Based

VIP
Farmajo has done such a spectacular job these past 5 years that he’d rather not reside in the country he governed for half a decade 👏👏👏 Aabe farmagio 👏👏

reer

VIP
I think he is a thief and a bloody criminal who has done alot of damage to my close relatives. Just because the tourist is out of office doesnt mean Im gonna forget him.

Now let me ask you a question, why on earth do you keep defending Farmaajo? Hal musqul kama dhisin in your tuulo. Your support comes quite cheap even red blooded MX like @reer doesnt defend him like you do.
youre source is a notorious somnet qabiilist. hsm supporters are a cult. i hope he sells your sisters. you would clap him.

Explosions in Mogadishu, Kenyan Khat flying in , countless dead in Jowhar and Puntland bans HSM. Yet you are still thinking of Farmaajo, wallahi the people will beg for him in a few year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor cheese man got used and abused and then got dumped now hes being held hostage by mudane mahad salaad .
He should've left Somalia while he still had a chance .his cultist CBB are not going to be happy on whats to come for the cheese.

Lol, this is hilarious.

The level of qabyalaad in Somalia has no bounds laughing at Kenya bombing Somali children in Somalia.
Stop spreading fake news of our Kenyan allies .Kenya only bombs would be terrorists . We appreciate their work in eliminating those qashin nabadiids . Dont sympathize with terrorists sxb