Farmaajo Cult Rally: "FINE ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HANG FARMAAJO'S IMAGE IN THEIR HOMES & SHOPS!!"

These sick people have a fixation with worshipping their clan leaders and trying to force other Somalis in engaging in this IDOL WORSHIP. It is a deranged cult of personality.
I have seen other videos and images of these people worshipping this man, ilaahay baa ka magan galnay dadkaan. I really doubt they understand the concept of what a politician is whatsoever.
Someone tell the Kacaanists that a politician is a normal human being that is supposed to serve the people, not a deity that has to be worshipped. They would probably have a heart attack if someone suggested *gasp*, holding their Aabbo accountable.

Last edited:

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Kacaan 2.0. Siad barre was obsessed with his face being everywhere. N&N are a cult. Don’t worry they’ll go back to being irrelevant and non existent in a few months

Farmaajo is a product of the Siad Barre regime and was even given a cushy position by the dictatorship as a young man. Don't think his sick supporters are doing this without him being in support of this. He was raised in a cult environment where Somalis were forced to sing for his late, beloved uncle Siad Barre who made Somalis hang his images everywhere and sing for him every morning at school.

Not just that but they want you to call these men AABBO

Sanad%20Guuradii%20Kacaanka.jpg

PAR248851.jpeg

Kacaan 2.0. Siad barre was obsessed with his face being everywhere. N&N are a cult. Don’t worry they’ll go back to being irrelevant and non existent in a few months

These people are not normal and should be kept away from politics, many of us have said it time and time again but most Somalis are ignorant of history and also very gullible. I have seen many Somali political groups, but never have I seen a group as abhorrent and 'godless' in terms of conduct as the Kacaanists.
Thus, we have a group refusing to leave power, capable of murder, fraud, using young women to create explicit videos to entrap Somali politicians, instigating warfare, hiring bots to insult people and 'allegedly' colluding with AlShabab. On top of all of this, they also want people to worship this man? They have lost their damn minds or never had it to begin with.

I now wonder if this culture started with Siad Barre or if they have been at this before 1969.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't think any of our leaders have bad intentions, they all want to see a strong Somalia just like you and I. we must give them a chance, if not, we will elect someone new to keep the train of progress rolling.
elections are almost here, let us pray we have a better 4 years then the previous :)

I don't think any of our leaders have bad intentions, they all want to see a strong Somalia just like you and I. we must give them a chance, if not, we will elect someone new to keep the train of progress rolling.
elections are almost here, let us pray we have a better 4 years then the previous :)

Farmaajo has been on the kursi for over 4 years and all we've seen is criminal conduct, idolatry and lies, so many lies.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallh! Shacabka Rer Muqdishu are absolutely right! Every shop should have the portrait of Aabo Farmaajo! When he is re elected we should implement this fine to anyone who dares refuses our dear President, wa rasuul loo so diray ummada Somaliyeed!

Mashallh! Shacabka Rer Muqdishu are absolutely right! Every shop should have the portrait of Aabo Farmaajo! When he is re elected we should implement this fine to anyone who dares refuses our dear President, wa rasuul loo so diray ummada Somaliyeed!

This is why I am not surprised that Dajjal will have so many supporters. A mediocre liar like Farmaajo has worshippers who call him "a prophet that was sent to the Somali people", so imagine what kind of support a being with powers will get.

Last edited:
These sick people have a fixation with worshipping their clan leaders and trying to force other Somalis in engaging in this IDOL WORSHIP. It is a deranged cult of personality.
I have seen other videos and images of these people worshipping this man, ilaahay baa ka magan galnay dadkaan. I really doubt they understand the concept of what a politician is whatsoever.
Someone tell the Kacaanists that a politician is a normal human being that is supposed to serve the people, not a deity that has to be worshipped. They would probably have a heart attack if someone suggested *gasp*, holding their Aabbo accountable.

@mr.overeasy

Trending