Farmaajo Cult Rally: "FINE ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HANG FARMAAJO'S IMAGE IN THEIR HOMES & SHOPS!!"

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I would’ve placed Farmaajo picture in my own home had he defeated xarakat kebabul murtadin. Just that one task he promised. But unfortunately xarakat kebabul murtadin have gotten stronger and spread to central galgaduud and S Mudug They are also taxing the people right under his big sharbo.

These sick people have a fixation with worshipping their clan leaders and trying to force other Somalis in engaging in this IDOL WORSHIP. It is a deranged cult of personality.
I have seen other videos and images of these people worshipping this man, ilaahay baa ka magan galnay dadkaan. I really doubt they understand the concept of what a politician is whatsoever.
Someone tell the Kacaanists that a politician is a normal human being that is supposed to serve the people, not a deity that has to be worshipped. They would probably have a heart attack if someone suggested *gasp*, holding their Aabbo accountable.

To them after 30 years anyone who wnats to stand up for the country is a 'cult'. So they can enrich their white masters even more.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Waa M Said Barre Cult
They are continuing the shit he left behind
I can’t believe there are people continuing that Garbage
VERY SAD FOR SOMALIA

Trending

Latest posts