Farmaajo Changes the Name of Dhusomareb to SAMAREEB!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Hawiye got emasculated pretty hard. Farmaajo changes the name of their cities without consent from Hawiye elders.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Xarmaajoreeb sounds better
rejoice.png

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Didn’t dhuusomareb belong to MX long time ago before it was repossessed by HG? Xaarmaajo did the name change for his tol :tocry: HG have been dancing on the bones of MX ancestors for too long the embarrassment was too much.:tocry:

Hawiye got emasculated pretty hard. Farmaajo changes the name of their cities without consent from Hawiye elders.

it was Qoorqoor and other Hawiye officials who put forward this change, Farmaajo said this with his own mouth

"waxaa madaxweynuha iyo Masuuliyiin badan iga codsadeen inaan ugu dhawaaqo magac kale oo la yiraahdo Samareeb"

there is only one tribe that was emasculated yesterday and it is not Hawiye kkkk :mjlol:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
it was Qoorqoor and other Hawiye officials who put forward this change, Farmaajo said this with his own mouth

"waxaa madaxweynuha iyo Masuuliyiin badan iga codsadeen inaan ugu dhawaaqo magac kale oo la yiraahdo Samareeb"

there is only one tribe that was emasculated yesterday and it is not Hawiye kkkk :mjlol:
Elaborate your point. We killed each other and I came out of the civil war stronger.