Farmaajo called from Xalane, meeting with IC.

Farmaajo to face 2 options basically:

1. To ensure elections happens in 4 months and return to talks with FMS in Afisyooni and implement 17th September Agreement

2. Resign, pave a pathway for a transitional government to hold elections with in a specific timeframe.

Will update as I get more information. Ramadan Karim SSPot.

Farmaajo needs to save time, we are not ready to cut off international aid. Farmaajo can state he will accept Sep 17 agreement without conditions.

Farmaajo needs to save time, we are not ready to cut off international aid. Farmaajo can state he will accept Sep 17 agreement without conditions.

I watch his interview yesterday. Those conditions he stated were fulfilled but he could not fulfill the “removal of SNA commanders” he stated that a red line was that IC becomes Gurantor.

I watch his interview yesterday. Those conditions he stated were fulfilled but he could not fulfill the “removal of SNA commanders” he stated that a red line was that IC becomes Gurantor.
Yes, no extra conditions. The election should go on as seen in September 17th

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo already made it clear in yesterday's interview that there is no going back to the Sept 17th agreement since the new sharci signed by Parliament has been introduced. Beesha Caalamka are powerless to stop him.

If farmaajo renegades and goes back to the 17th September agreement, it's over. No more support from me and alot more supporters of N&N

Trending

Latest posts