Farmaajo Asked About The SSC

post the files you got.

I took i.door virgins:rejoice: .

i don't think anything you got tops that.

who controls last Anood today? u talk nonstop shit waryaa. iga leexo.
The dhulbahante there control lascaanood. No one forces them to do anything. If that’s the case, why is my town of buudhoodle on its own thing? Tell me pls.

You talk a lot of shit for someone that had the whole country try to free. From all qabil let alone Darood. Iska amuus bro. You have absolutely no say.

The dhulbahante there control lascaanood. No one forces them to do anything. If that’s the case, why is my town of buudhoodle on its own thing? Tell me pls.

You talk a lot of shit for someone that had the whole country try to free. From all qabil let alone Darood. Iska amuus bro. You have absolutely no say.
nigga they was trying to free your farah garaads in the hawd, and gazillion other clans in galbeed, not me. :ftw9nwa:

Mentions fictional 90s abuse, i mention real abuses made that Somalis tried to free. awoowgaa shanaad wasse keep talking :ftw9nwa:

ceeb ceeb ceeb. Let’s leave alone dead awows

Anyways don’t Dhulbahante always boast they live in DDS meaning you are also controlled by adis ababa and anything freed in 1977 would have meant Dhulbahante lands being freed in DDS ?

This is a Somalia only livestream

make your way to habashispot sxb

but don’t Dhulbahante also live in dds or is. Just a lie when yall boast we dhulo own land in hawd specially warder ?

do you see the hypocrisy of claiming land but insult him for being under adis ababa ?

but don’t Dhulbahante also live in dds or is. Just a lie when yall boast we dhulo own land in hawd specially warder ?

do you see the hypocrisy of claiming land but insult him for being under adis ababa ?

Do you see the hypocrisy in your boy here chatting shit and then you only calling us out for retaliating?

ceeb ceeb ceeb. Let’s leave alone dead awows

Anyways don’t Dhulbahante always boast they live in DDS meaning you are also controlled by adis ababa and anything freed in 1977 would have meant Dhulbahante lands being freed in DDS ?
Bro I got love for Ogs so anything I posted was for that ina guumeed and not Ogs.

the 90s. dhulos got massacred on several occasions by SNM.
Naleye Ahmed suffered the most all the while working with SNM was some naleye ahmed nigga, i forgot his name. maybe fuad something.
Dhulbuhante did the most massacre under the Kacaan when they ruled the north
They were also last one standing in xamar to protect Barre lol so dont act like they were innocent and powerless

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
so let me get this right, u wanna settle hartis in baadhaadhe and kismayo because it's their land?

i don't need to remind you what happened in kismaayo the last time harti tried shit.

know your place nayaa.
You are dumb fool man!! Read
I said IN BETWEEN, Kismaayo and Badhadhe.
Everybody knows Badhadhe is Maqbuul town.
But I am talking about 170km West of Kismaayo Including the coast between Kismaayo to Badhadhe and Hosingaw .
All those villages and towns. Like
Starting from Kismaayo airport
Dalsan
Hatweyne
Stanbuul
Qandal
Jiroole and Darasulaam
Inguumi
Kudaa
Santara
Bullo Xaaji
Buurgaabo
Many more
They live now and nothing you can do about
Is Call Hartiland
Their cattle and geel are grazing that area.
Don’t start something we settled 100 years ago.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Well done Dhulbahante, you defended yourself from this Somalispot ferocious attack from Ogaden.
Lol!!
You don’t need other Harti .
Personally I am with you, but you don’t need me.
Lol!!!

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
As the now former Ugaas of somalispot, i relinquish my crown to my cousin Ferrari, but please brothers, be gentle on our kahatumo cousins, its just a few odeys who farmajo bribed to send a few sons,

Ugaas Ferrari, I pass thee crown on to you, lead they people gloriously, and may you forever karbash buuns and be gentle to our dhulo cousins for all kablalax has truly abandoned them, we are our brothers keeper

marry a dhulo qalanjo and create a Sayid number 2 to lead and unite our cousins,

giphy.gif
:mindblown:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Well done Dhulbahante, you defended yourself from this Somalispot ferocious attack from Ogaden.
Lol!!
You don’t need other Harti .
Personally I am with you, but you don’t need me.
Lol!!!
Dblock is a stand-alone clan. Personally I am of the idea that every darood and Harti clan in particular should divide and go seperate ways. It is obvious some clans are holding back the rest.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
the 90s. dhulos got massacred on several occasions by SNM.
Naleye Ahmed suffered the most all the while working with SNM was some naleye ahmed nigga, i forgot his name. maybe fuad something.
Come with sources. Nalaye Ahmed held many fronts like in south ceerigaabo, jidali and parts of Sool.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
please tell dhulo to say to hell with somalinimo and focus on khaatumo interest first and then work on creating a state if galnus can be create dkhaatumo does not have to have 2 full gobal
The Somali ship has sailed a long time ago, Dblock is either pro SSC or pro Somaliland. But I wouldn’t mind dblocks also seeking out opportunities in the FGS and Puntland parliaments while also not doing much for these two parliaments. Also it’s better if you call our state SSC since it emphasises our foothold on the 2 gobols and 1 region. Khaatumo, to be frank, sounds weird and is associated with the traitorous galaydh’s state.

Trending