Farmaajo Asked About The SSC

Farmaajo when asked about Sool and Sanaag

C21348BF-6F85-4D66-9336-4E0D2F2FA433.jpeg

lol they asked him about listing onlf as terrorist as well.:damn:

whose idea was it to have him answer audience questions? he has to fire some of his councilors.

i dislike dhulos more than marehan now, smh i never thought i'd say that. :kanyehmm:

Damn. Ferrari from sspot doesn’t like us, what am I gonna do now
:meleshame:
not ferrari but ogaden.:fittytousand:

anyone who is anti dhulos got my support, inconsequential today, but not the day I make it all the way to the top as the undisputed leader/ugaas of ogadenians everywhere.:russsmug:

not ferrari but ogaden.:fittytousand:

anyone who is anti dhulos got my support, inconsequential today, but not the day I make it all the way to the top as the undisputed leader/ugaas of ogadenians everywhere.:russsmug:

All I read was “not Ferrari but the nigga claiming Hawiye subclans as part of his own tribe”

Dhulos should of never cared for him. Now everyone laughing at their expense which is ironic cause even without a state and their disunity; there still getting attention, which is rather odd, I mean look at the quote tweets :ayaanswag:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Dhulos should of never cared for him. Now everyone laughing at their expense which is ironic cause even without a state and their disunity; there still getting attention, which is rather odd, I mean look at the quote tweets :ayaanswag:
They mainly getting roasted sxb. Imagine for 3 years sucking off farmajo just for him to dismiss you like that. Even in the Djibouti conference he didn’t consider bringing in any dhulo in lol.

Trending

Latest posts