FARMAAJO’s 4 sq miles government collapsing before our eyes, army mutiny, abandoned positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Who do you want Sharif Dalxiis? Hassan Qoslaaye? Cumar Buur? Beesha Iljeex's finest Abdirahman Abdishakur? Americo? I fail to see one guy who can dislodge Farmajo at the moment he is still relatively popular at least through social media he has two years to make or break his reelection bid plenty of time to right the ship
I said someone completely new not those old guys that had their chance and haven't done anything:yacadiim:
I refuse to believe farmaajo and what he's done is the best we've got as a nation, if it is then wrap it up guys its over, well never get out of this perdicimate

I said someone completely new not those old guys that had their chance and haven't done anything:yacadiim:
I refuse to believe farmaajo and what he's done is the best we've got as a nation, if it is then wrap it up guys its over, well never get out of this perdicimate
I listed those guys for a reason with the exception being Americo those other three would have the backing of UAE/Saudi warchest to buy votes you need big money to back you to win an election Farmajo is in bed with Qatar they'll give him a blank check to win

Tukraq

VIP
I listed those guys for a reason with the exception being Americo those other three would have the backing of UAE/Saudi warchest to buy votes you need big money to back you to win an election Farmajo is in bed with Qatar they'll give him a blank check to win
nowadays everyone knows this and every candidate pays every mp something, only difference is that the highest bidder docent win:drakelaugh: because how would you know who the mp voted for:pachah1: in the end they really vote for the guy they like but they hustle everybody:russ: I doubt they pick farmaajo or kheyre again though there were calls for impechment so there not as popular as you think

nowadays everyone knows this and every candidate pays every mp something, only difference is that the highest bidder docent win:drakelaugh: because how would you know who the mp voted for:pachah1: in the end they really vote for the guy they like but they hustle everybody:russ: I doubt they pick farmaajo or kheyre again though there were calls for impechment so this not as popular as you think
How did your fat President Deni win? Damul Jadiid backed him to the tune of $40.000 a vote the highest bidder wins majority of the time Hassan Sheikh splashed a lot of cash to get reelected but Farmajo made it rain Fahad Yasin gave him access to Qatari funds

Tukraq

VIP
How did your fat President Deni win? Damul Jadiid backed him to the tune of $40.000 a vote the highest bidder wins majority of the time Hassan Sheikh splashed a lot of cash to get reelected but Farmajo made it rain Fahad Yasin gave him access to Qatari funds
deni wasn't the highest bidder though and 40000 for 60 mps is only like 2.5 mill you can get alone for that, and I doubt farmajo was the highest bidder either Hassan sheikh splashed more, like I said everyone pays, and the mps promise everyone that they'll vote for them loll, problem is you don't know who voted for who so they vote for who they like most while taking you cash saying otherwise :russ: issues arise when you pay people off and don't even get a single vote:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending