FARMAAJO’s 4 sq miles government collapsing before our eyes, army mutiny, abandoned positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killin Farmaajo won't change anything. He is a powerful as your local janitor.
It will serve as a deterrence to the next guy who wants to waste money on traveling and waste everyday of his term fighting Somali maamul leaders who have actually attained peace in some parts of the regions they control unlike this failure.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Don't understand how they get 4 million a month from Qatar and turkey.

How can you not pay soldiers, where does the money go

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don't understand how they get 4 million a month from Qatar and turkey.

How can you not pay soldiers, where does the money go

That money goes to useless and unnecessary trips by the ex civil servant in sorry ass Buffalo, NY.

NONE of you been to Buffalo, it is the epicenter of a declining American city. People fleeing from it. Crime ridden. Potholes on her roads. Willing to hire anything and anyone.

what an incompetency. What a misery for Somalia. Can’t even provide basic needs for their militia.

Where’s @embarassing, the lunatic propagandist of this xaar submerged AMISOM protected rulers of one toilet in Villa Somalia
At least farmajo and khaire gave somali people dignity unlike so called somali politicians who sell our natural resources in the black market. I am so proud of the way current somali government handled UAE and kenya. Anyway long live our leaders farmajo and khaire!

:drakelaugh:

20 thousand REAL SOLDIERS have been paid
A few unpaid Habargidir clan militia won't collapse shit

Oh boy how I hope they come to the capital with their weapons, shoot on sight ba ka dhaceso :icon lol:
He better shoot these crooks on sight if he wants to survive

At least farmajo and khaire gave somali people dignity unlike so called somali politicians who sell our natural resources in the black market. I am so proud of the way current somali government handled UAE and kenya. Anyway long live our leaders farmajo and khaire!
They should cut ties with thrm completely and declare them enrmies of the state as they are

That money goes to useless and unnecessary trips by the ex civil servant in sorry ass Buffalo, NY.

NONE of you been to Buffalo, it is the epicenter of a declining American city. People fleeing from it. Crime ridden. Potholes on her roads. Willing to hire anything and anyone.
You mean gaas but all of them are the same tho

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
It will serve as a deterrence to the next guy who wants to waste money on traveling and waste everyday of his term fighting Somali maamul leaders who have actually attained peace in some parts of the regions they control unlike this failure.
Ironically you want the president that gets killed first to be from one beel when all of them are equally corrupt interesting :cosbyhmm:

Well he is from a small clan so don't blame the guy since he got enemies all over the world just not somalia

Farmajo is not in trouble at all if anything it should be Kheyre who should be worried about his seat I see the tricks farmajo used to try to quell the recent hiraab uprising there's a good cop bad cop role playing between the PM and the President while Kheyre gave a 6 hour marathon speech emphatically stating that the government had paid salaries of those registered but those who didn't comply with "biometric registration" did not either he painted them as liars or he smeared them as predatory mooryaans. Farmajo fulfilled his role as good cop and quietly sent in high level Hiraab delegation from the security apparatus and the federal government to seek a resolution to this issue you can take that as a form of apology

I've underestimated farmajo politically remember Hiraab specifically HG played a big role in him becoming president he had a handshake agreement with Axmed Fiqi it was agreed that he'll appoint him as PM he broke the deal and aligned with Murursade instead he can pin all of this on Kheyre who's been playing the bad cop role and ditch him Cali geedi has been an unusual outspoken supporter of this government not entirely unusual but still there must be backdoor dealings going on did farmajo plan ahead to discard Kheyre in 2021?:cosbyhmm: @embarassing

Tukraq

VIP
Farmajo is not in trouble at all if anything it should be Kheyre who should be worried about his seat I see the tricks farmajo used to try to quell the recent hiraab uprising there's a good cop bad cop role playing between the PM and the President while Kheyre gave a 6 hour marathon speech emphatically stating that the government had paid salaries of those registered but those who didn't comply with "biometric registration" did not either he painted them as liars or he smeared them as predatory mooryaans. Farmajo fulfilled his role as good cop and quietly sent in high level Hiraab delegation from the security apparatus and the federal government to seek a resolution to this issue you can take that as a form of apology

I've underestimated farmajo politically remember Hiraab specifically HG played a big role in him becoming president he had a handshake agreement with Axmed Fiqi it was agreed that he'll appoint him as PM he broke the deal and aligned with Murursade instead he can pin all of this on Kheyre who's been playing the bad cop role and ditch him Cali geedi has been an unusual outspoken supporter of this government not entirely unusual but still there must be backdoor dealings going on did farmajo plan ahead to discard Kheyre in 2021?:cosbyhmm: @embarassing
neither should return in 2021 we need a brand new government to actually fix the country

He should go and she can take his spot since we need a woman pm anyway

neither should return in 2021 we need a brand new government to actually fix the country
Who do you want Sharif Dalxiis? Hassan Qoslaaye? Cumar Buur? Beesha Iljeex's finest Abdirahman Abdishakur? Americo? I fail to see one guy who can dislodge Farmajo at the moment he is still relatively popular at least through social media he has two years to make or break his reelection bid plenty of time to right the ship

Who do you want Sharif Dalxiis? Hassan Qoslaaye? Cumar Buur? Beesha Iljeex's finest Abdirahman Abdishakur? Americo? I fail to see one guy who can dislodge Farmajo at the moment he is still relatively popular at least through social media he has two years to make or break his reelection bid plenty of time to right the ship
Maybe khalif or camey or bixi loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending