FARMAAJO’s 4 sq miles government collapsing before our eyes, army mutiny, abandoned positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
what an incompetency. What a misery for Somalia. Can’t even provide basic needs for their militia.

Where’s @embarassing, the lunatic propagandist of this xaar submerged AMISOM protected rulers of one toilet in Villa Somalia

:drakelaugh:

20 thousand REAL SOLDIERS have been paid
A few unpaid Habargidir clan militia won't collapse shit

Oh boy how I hope they come to the capital with their weapons, shoot on sight ba ka dhaceso :icon lol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Oh boy how I hope they come to the capital with their weapons, shoot on sight ba ka dhaceso :icon lol:
Amisom doesn't count, aboowe.

The ones in Muqdisho are paid yet they can't secure half of Muqdisho?
Stop your childish sycophancy. Nabad iyo Nolol was good in all other dealings but the army (SNA) they laid and this is a big blow to their progress.

The ones in Muqdisho are paid yet they can't secure half of Muqdisho?
Stop your childish sycophancy. Nabad iyo Nolol was good in all other dealings but the army (SNA) they laid and this is a big blow to their progress.

The once in Mogadishu, and other parts of the country are paid.

The fact attacks happen in the capital is due to many factors not just Shabab my friend

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Wasn't it proven that the ones complaining about no pay have not or have refused to register for the Biometric scanning?

@embarassing so gal

Kulaha. like they will be missed. What the f*ck where they and amisom doing all that time anyway. Not that i suspect they haven't been payed deliberately anyway. It's just that they have to register to get payed so no one can claim pay they don't deserve.

:nahgirl:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe these are small conflicts that will blow over, We have come a long way since the warlord era, things ain’t perfect yet but it takes time before everything is fully under dowlad. Let us be patient:)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So habar gidir are revolting? They should make sure farmaajo doesnt escape this time. They must atone for missing to capture msb.
Killin Farmaajo won't change anything. He is a powerful as your local janitor.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@embarassing will enter this thread with “they weren’t registered “. Watch how his argument will be self-inflicted wound. Why you’d ask? My great response would be “why are these dudes wearing camouflage with heavy weapons? Are they a new rebels? Are you admitting that there’s a huge army on its on where your so called government says it controls :dead1::dead1::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny::deadmanny::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts