Farewell

Ever since I signed up on September 11th I've been getting nothing but love and positivity from you all.
Reasoning? The internet is a drug wallahi, once you get attached to it you can't let it go. So for the next few months inshllah I wont be using my phone, and will be purchasing the old skool flip phone instead.

I will be focusing on school and my future plans ahead inshallah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stay safe. Peace out:salute:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
See you tomorrow
They always come back.
:pachah1:
Take a scroll down and see for yourself.
Xfecfxxv.jpg

:hahaidiot: @TekNiKo

Speedy, we hardly know ye.

Nah but enjoy school, get good marks, come back and visit.
Ah ah dunno its been real my g I'll make sure to hold it down for you while ur gone :salute:
All the best.
Good luck
All the best
See you tomorrow
They always come back.
:pachah1:
Take a scroll down and see for yourself.
View attachment 83543
:hahaidiot: @TekNiKo
I'm signing out. Peace my friends.

Ever since I signed up on September 11th I've been getting nothing but love and positivity from you all.
Reasoning? The internet is a drug wallahi, once you get attached to it you can't let it go. So for the next few months inshllah I wont be using my phone, and will be purchasing the old skool flip phone instead.

I will be focusing on school and my future plans ahead inshallah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stay safe. Peace out:salute:

Good riddance! I remember dumping you, so I can’t believe that you're still lurking around.
:camby:

All jokes aside, I hope that you will be successful in school and get closer to achieving all your dreams. I had a fun time with you on this site and will miss you. Farewell, and good luck!

Trending

Latest posts