Farewell

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Did anyone else notice newbies join this place in numbers at the same time? and then start interacting and praising each other and then that batch is gone and new batch joins? Please tell me I’m not the only one that notices this :farmajoyaab:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Did anyone else notice newbies join this place in numbers at the same time? and then start interacting and praising each other and then that batch is gone and new batch joins? Please tell me I’m not the only one that notices this :farmajoyaab:
Its a power game in order to obtain more seats in Sspot parliament :damn:

Basic human nature, when you started uni did you hang around with the year 3's or the freshies like yourself.

I don't mind following you around and praising you if that's what you want. :diddyass:

NotMyL

VIP
I cant remember the ones who joined then, You have a good memory:dwill:
I only remember cuz they created a thread gassing each other and @Knowles hit them with
upload_2019-12-4_16-36-30.gif

:pachah1:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator

that is because i don’t approve new accounts for weeks and when i do approve new accounts, i do so in batches.

NotMyL

VIP
that is because i don’t approve new accounts for weeks and when i do approve new accounts, i do so in batches.
Didn’t know SSpot was that prestigious :siilaanyolaugh:are we going to get to a point where you won’t accept new members like Thecoli? now that would be cool.

Trending