Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3848.PNG

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Spends all day lookin' dirt on Somali men and comes up with a random yt comment

I'm not anti Somali men you dhoqon. :pacspit:I've never bashed any Somali guys. Don't confuse me with reiko or some other crazy anti farax xalimo :pacspit:

this yt comment sums up cadaan loving faraxs :trash:

Somali guys that aren't attracted to raw pink dofaar women are cool :ufdup:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Typical Somali SJW retard. He's with the pro-black agenda, but somehow wants some white pussy? Did he miss some student uni pro-black meetups to get these answers? :mjlol:

Fucking retard :francis:

TooMacaan

VIP
I'm not anti Somali men you dhoqon. :pacspit:I've never bashed any Somali guys. Don't confuse me with reiko or some other crazy anti farax xalimo :pacspit:

this yt comment sums up cadaan loving faraxs :trash:

Somali guys that aren't attracted to raw pink dofaar women are cool :ufdup:

Coming across some of your posts, I've actually kinda wondered:
Are you a really female or a male troll that is posing as female...???

Coming across some of your posts, I've actually kinda wondered:
Are you a really female or a male troll that is posing as female...???

Abaayo macan you're really new and so I suggest you don't go around and assuming shit :ufdup:

Stay in your lane :umad:

Some SSPOtters saw my face :umwhat:they know I'm a female :umwhat:so what are we trying to clarify here ? :ummhmm:

TooMacaan

VIP
Abaayo macan you're really new and so I suggest you don't go around and assuming shit :ufdup:

Stay in your lane :umad:

Some SSPOtters saw my face :umwhat:they know I'm a female :umwhat:so what are we trying to clarify here ? :ummhmm:
:ohdamn::jcoleno:It was a genuine question, wallahi!! I was actually agreeing with you...s-so many of your posts are pro-Faarax, ya know?? Almost too pro-Faarax. I'm not looking for any problems :ohno:. 'Stay in my lane'? Got it. I am no better than this--->:donkey:

Last edited:
Let's talk about cadaan men with bantu features fetish.

img_20161210_161421-jpg.10014

@Canuck cousin is also married to cadaan guy who has Bantu feature fetishes.

Inshallah one day your fiancé will marry you and make a honest woman out of you. Plz Don't envy those married women and give them evil eye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending