Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohdamn::jcoleno:It was a genuine question, wallahi!! I was actually agreeing with you...s-so many of your posts are pro-Faarax, ya know?? Almost too pro-Faarax. I'm not looking for any problems :ohno:. 'Stay in my lane'? Got it. I am no better than this--->:donkey:

What's wrong with being pro-Faraxs? :birdman: Don't tell me you're one of those....korean beasts...?:browtf:

TooMacaan

VIP
What's wrong with being pro-Faraxs? :birdman: Don't tell me you're one of those....korean beasts...?:browtf:
Lol, nothing wrong with being pro-Faraxs when they are right...it's just that one must think independently and be honest about situations. If a woman is always agreeing with the Faraxs side of the argument even when it is irrational to do so (esp. if harmful to Xalimos)...that's worth a side eye imo.

For example, what do you think of the Somali simps and cucks who always cape for undeserving Xalimos? That's more of what I'm referring to (but in reverse). And nah, I'm not feeling the Korean/Kpop thirst.

What's with the tags!:cryinglaughsmiley:

I've deciphered it for you guys (I'm so smart!)

"Faraaxs enjoy licking her tissue wiped cadaan asshole clean" I can't place the word "fetish" here...
:mugshotman:

Jeesto

VIP
35apx5d.jpg
:deadrose::dead1:The Shaniqua circle

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Inshallah one day your fiancé will marry you and make a honest woman out of you. Plz Don't envy those married women and give them evil eye.
You're obsessed with my fiancé. Just like you are obsessed with Ethiopian men. Naga fuuq!!

Inshallah you will find a man to love you one day so you don't have to catfish guys on Somali forums.

P.s

Your YouTuber cousin is not married. The guy is her baby daddy! I was being generous when I said they were married. Seethe on that old hag!

You're obsessed with my fiancé. Just like you are obsessed with Ethiopian men. Naga fuuq!!

Inshallah you will find a man to love you one day so you don't have to catfish guys on Somali forums.

P.s

Your YouTuber cousin is not married. The guy is her baby daddy! I was being generous when I said they were married. Seethe on that old hag!

Inshallah you will be married one day and all your frustrations will go kkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts