Faraxs, what do you think of xalimos who want to share cooking/cleaning with you

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If I’m working I’ll Tell her to beat it I ain’t doing shit:westbrookwtf:

If I hear back talk I’m finding a new wife simple :reallymaury:

if we’re both working then maybe but tbh my cooking is nasty

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Ofcourse a woman needs to cook tf nigga what else does a woman bring to the table?
in the modern age most women work lol???:tacky:
There is a difference between helping randomly rather than in a fixed manner of 50/50

I work and provide and I don't ask any help for it, chores are not hard as you make it seem:bell:
i said it once imma say it again
most women work, you’re not the only one “providing” lmao :tacky:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
What’s the point of marriage if he can’t clean up after himself?
:mindblown:
You're making marriage look like a boring 9-5 job where the husband and wife are coworkers:faysalwtf:

Faaraxs and xaliimos have different responsibilities. Faarax brings the lacag, sustains the family and works, xaliimo looks after the children, cooks and cleans

If you don't even have the decency of at least cleaning the house and cooking a few meals as a wife then you can't seriously claim 50k mehr and you're cancelled wallee iyo billee:nahgirl:

You're making marriage look like a boring 9-5 job where the husband and wife are coworkers:faysalwtf:

Faaraxs and xaliimos have different responsibilities. Faarax brings the lacag, sustains the family and works, xaliimo looks after the children, cooks and cleans

If you don't even have the decency of at least cleaning the house and cooking a few meals as a wife then you can't seriously claim 50k mehr and you're cancelled wallee iyo billee:nahgirl:

What if she works full time as well

a y a n

VIP
If that's the case then both should help each other out.

This is for if the xalimo has no job.
its 2020 there is like 0 xalimos with no job lmao??? :what1:
you’re basing the argument on how most girls today perceive it but with them not working??:umwhat:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
its 2020 there is like 0 xalimos with no job lmao??? :what1:
you’re basing the argument on how most girls today perceive it but with them not working??:umwhat:
don't be too naive

i've seen plenty of xaliimos here contemplating over whether they should just be housewives:samwelcome:

a y a n

VIP
don't be too naive

i've seen plenty of xaliimos here contemplating over whether they should just be housewives:samwelcome:
do you not realize that is a joke?
lol plus then you can’t disagree with chores that’s the whole point
you’re an idiot

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
do you not realize that is a joke?
lol plus then you can’t disagree with chores that’s the whole point
you’re an idiot
@a y a n : you must be an idiot if you think married xalimos should do chores

me:
249B8496-7855-4FD7-8144-3FE2238DD5BC.jpeg

a y a n

VIP
@a y a n : you must be an idiot if you think married xalimos should do chores

me:
View attachment 97901
homie i said all to start
second off, if both are providing, i’d say the chores/cooking/household duties should be split around 65/35 to 75/25 wife to husband
third, if the wife isn’t providing, which is highly unlikely in today’s society, it should be 97+ on her end
case closed

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
homie i said all to start
second off, if both are providing, i’d say the chores/cooking/household duties should be split around 65/35 to 75/25 wife to husband
third, if the wife isn’t providing, which is highly unlikely in today’s society, it should be 97+ on her end
case closed

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
horta why bring up hargeysa? you got personal beef with the whole city or what?:umwhat:

"live from hargeisa" kulaha don't bring politics into a marriage discussion:what:

warya I’m not that person...:birdman: first of all I thought you where from hargeisa ... that’s why I said Hargeisa.

it's you who turned this into politics:ufdup: