Faraxs, what do you think of xalimos who want to share cooking/cleaning with you

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
depends on if they’re both working
i’m planning on 75/25 cause imma work soooo
no compromise past that
the only time 95+ on the woman’s side is ok is when shes some bum sitting at home all day

Women doing all the chores at home is traditional thinking, and only makes sense if the husband is the only person working and provides enough for her and himself. In such cases I guess the household chores ”belong” to the woman.

Now if he expects her to bring in lacaag and at the same time also do all the chores then that’s xasid and slavery.

Ofcourse a woman needs to cook tf nigga what else does a woman bring to the table?
Companionship and ability to foster kids?

Any man who doesnt atleast clean and help maintain the household isnt worth it. Older men cant really cook for shit in my opinion, but the youngings who can and should learn to can pitch in once in a while.

In the modern relationship, both parties are working so both should ne expected to pitch in with chores. How that is divied up is up to each relationship.

somalispot Faraxs waa dad dhintay oo caajis ah, ofc they are going to say no....:bell::hillarybiz:

Theyre immature and will end up another example of a dysfunctional Somali household in the end.

But to answer the thread, it will be a requirement for me to cook at least 30% of the food, and minimum take care of the heavy duty household chores, and outside stuff. Just cuz Im a better cook than most people period, know how to make varied and nutritional shit and have been raised by a father who didn't slack around at home:manny:

Last edited:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Companionship and ability to foster kids?

Any man who doesnt atleast clean and help maintain the household isnt worth it. Older men cant really cook for shit in my opinion, but the youngings who can and should learn to can pitch in once in a while.

In the modern relationship, both parties are working so both should ne expected to pitch in with chores. How that is divied up is up to each relationship.

Theyre immature and will end up another example of a dysfunctional Somali household in the end.

But to answer the thread, it will be a requirement for me to cook at least 30% of the food, and minimum take care of the heavy duty household chores, and outside stuff. Just cuz Im a better cook than most people period, know how to male varied and nutritional shit and have been raised by a father who didn't slack around at home:manny:

This.

I do my own cooking and cleaning already, but if I marry, those tasks belong to the women. But I'm still going to do my part but strictly speaking, that is her realm.

Trending