Faraxs soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
It's quite easy if I put my mind to it. What are your struggles saxiib blease eksplayn
My first impression is weak

I get on with women well if they get to know me more but that only happens when we work together for whatever the reason is

Otherwise I don't even get an opportunity to sell myself since they won't listen after first try

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
My first impression is weak

I get on with women well if they get to know me more but that only happens when we work together in kind of study setting
Well I'm still in education so it's different when you spend a lot of time with people. Just be yourself. If you have insecurities change them. Go gym, get money. You'll be good. Improve your social skills too.

Malcolm X

Well I'm still in education so it's different when you spend a lot of time with people. Just be yourself. If you have insecurities change them. Go gym, get money. You'll be good. Improve your social skills too.
Yeah, I'm kicking myself for finishing uni without woman to go with

I guess I gotta work on my first impressions then

Reborn
Yeah :bell:

To be fair, uni didn't have many xalimos, I only saw 2 xalimos during my time at uni and didnt get to meet them

I'm sorry to hear that.I am starting 2nd year of uni this October and so my goal is be more proactive when it comes to courting.But the only thing holding me back is the fact 90% of the xalimos wanna get married asap which just makes interactions with them :ileycry:really awkward :farmajoyaab:

Malcolm X

I'm sorry to hear that.I am starting 2nd year of uni this October and so my goal is be more proactive when it comes to courting.But the only thing holding me back is the fact 90% of the xalimos wanna get married asap which just makes interactions with them :ileycry:really awkward :farmajoyaab:
Is that a problem?

If xalimo asked me to marry asap, I would but I'd probably delay it to the summer holiday

Malcolm X

Not good to get married just like that. Leads to high divorce rates. Go out with friends and social groups etc. You'll find someone.
Most of my friends are married this way, they're all still married.

Of course, you still have to get know them, etc etc.

Actually, this way might be better as both people getting married are educated.

For me it is a issue as I am only 19 saaxiib. Perhaps I should change this mentality?
I would but your parents might be able to advise you better.

A friend of mine married when he was still in a college (high school). His family is one of the best I've seen so far

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
How's your courting game?

I've tried all I can, so I'm turning to you guys

Promiscuous faraxs :camby:
Don't be this way walaalo. You have a good heart you don't need their advice.

The best way to study for an exam is to take practice exams, the best way to flirt with girls is to try flirting with them.

Asc are you trying meet your future wife in university?

educated somali couple who graduated from same university

:wowsweat:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
  • Don't try to sell yourself. It feels like those people trying to sell you something off the street for the girl. You don't know what their selling but you know you don't want any of it. That's why you keep getting rejected. Most guys do.
  • Don't restrict yourself to only Somali girls when you don't live in Somalia for goodness sake. There are plenty of attractive girls of all ethnicities.
  • Controversial; but most girls are awkward and shy so don't take the first instance of hesitation as a no.
  • Live your life. You'll meet whoever you marry when the time is right. You can't really force it.

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Play American football and the number of hard hits you make = number of pussies you get. The trade off is that you'll die at 49 from all that trauma but you'll get lots in the meantime. Unless you meant "how do I get wifey material". Then in that case you need to be honest (hard to keep track of lies), have ideas and principles of your own that you stick to no matter what, have ambitions that you're serious about, be intelligent and able to keep a conversation going. You should also be able to make people laugh.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Take a piece of paper and write down what characteristics you want in the person. Be precise and thorough. Make your list exhaustive. Group the characteristics that are a must and those you could do without. As long as you get most of what's on your list you'll be fine.

It's worked for me. :win: I'm just afraid of the 'M' word. :whoa:

I can't stress this enough but be confident, no Halimo wants a guy that is socially awkward, stutters, or has a hard time expressing himself.

As for myself I stopped courting Halimos since I only go for religious/Cultured types and they usually mention marriage within 10 minutes into the convo, Thus I am waiting to graduate from uni before I resume the courting process :manny:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Take a piece of paper and write down what characteristics you want in the person. Be precise and thorough. Make your list exhaustive. Group the characteristics that are a must and those you could do without. As long as you get most of what's on your list you'll be fine.

It's worked for me. :win: I'm just afraid of the 'M' word. :whoa:
Muslim?

• Don't try to sell yourself. It feels like those people trying to sell you something off the street for the girl. You don't know what their selling but you know you don't want any of it. That's why you keep getting rejected. Most guys do.

• Don't restrict yourself to only Somali girls when you don't live in Somalia for goodness sake. There are plenty of attractive girls of all ethnicities.
  • Controversial; but most girls are awkward and shy so don't take the first instance of hesitation as a no.
  • Live your life. You'll meet whoever you marry when the time is right. You can't really force it.
bad advice. No race mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.