Title

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • I'm a Xalimo and want to see the votes

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
No. If she doesn’t want me getting a second wife I won’t marry one. Idc if you niggas call me a simp.

Their is a big difference between being a decent human being and a Simp. Any guys that will say otherwise only wants to lead you into a dark hole. Most polygamous marriages end in disaster anyways so I don't understand why so many faraxs treat it as something ideal.

Their is a big difference between being a decent human being and a Simp. Any guys that will say otherwise only wants to lead you into a dark hole. Most polygamous marriages end in disaster anyways so I don't understand why so many faraxs treat it as something ideal.
My thoughts exactly. Taking care of two different women with 2 different sets of kids is gonna be tough asl... I’m not tryna deal with that shit.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bunch of dellisounal inc3ls on this thread, you guys live in your mom's basements and don't even have a GF,priorities my kids, loose virginity first.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I am not having a second wife. Mine will not be Muslim so she would probably classify that as cheating or adultry.

if my wife is Somali, I will keep it one so no divorce.

Jungle

VIP
You cant be bringing this up early lol. Maybe 10 years deep, multiple children in and if she says she doesnt agree with it then thats just her being inconsiderate cause thats reasonable. Personally i doubt id be happy with 1 for more than 5 years.

why do you need a 2nd wife lol, imagine having 4 wives that would give me a headache. 1 is already enough of a headache LOL. What’s the point of 2 wives? are you trying to have a halal 3 some or something? :pachah1:

Wdym why? :dead: :dead: :dead:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Most dudes who want multiple wives have never even dealt with two woman at the same time lol
Get ready to lose a lot of weight and buy some salid macsaro for your bidaar :pachah1:

Last edited:

Trending