Faraxs Rage In The Comments Because A Somali Girl Likes A Specific Haircut

She’s clearly into K-pop. Wolf-cuts are common amongst East Asian pop stars.

Men and women aren’t the same. Women hug more, we link arms ect. That is normal within female friendships. If I saw a man in the West doing that, then yes I’ll judge.

In saying all of this, I have no idea about that girls orientation. I’ll assume that isn’t part of the LGTB community as she’s a hijabi and a Muslim. Let’s be honest, in the last ten years we’ve become very hyper sensitive about people’s comments and actions because homosexuality has been pushed aggressively in society. If this was a few years ago, I highly doubt you would bat an eyelid at normal female behaviors within friendships such as linking arms, which is mind you very common amongst young women.
True. You're right about everyone assuming things are khaniis now it's pushed everywhere but that girl still raises some suspect alerts in my head. II've also seen a handful of khaniis hijabis before so religion isn't gonna sway my opinion lots of closeted people out there.

Connotation changes. I'm fairly certain the girl knew the implications of what she said.
I’m not certain and you’re certainly not certain as well. We don’t know. A woman saying she isn’t into men isn’t a definite indication of batting for the same team. It could be mean I’m not into dating, not into thinking about men at the moment, not currently into having a relationship because of past disappointments ect.

The reason why I’m saying this is because I’ve most definitely seen a lot of teen girls growing up saying ‘I’m not into boys’ and what they mean is, I don’t date or care about them atm.

Literally only 10 years ago if someone said they “not into guys rn” “not into girls rn” people would just take that to mean that they’re not into dating at the moment and not talking to anyone of the opposite gender. No one would just jump to “they’re gay”.

The societal brainwashing is clearly working since people are seeing homosexuality in everything. Like be fr does she even look to be that type? Lmao

I don't know why some folks here are assuming she's lesbo. Many females are just low-libido, low-romancing and be on it rarely they'll think about a guy like once a month so that's what she means when she say's I'm not into guys.

Trending

Latest posts