Faraxs Rage In The Comments Because A Somali Girl Likes A Specific Haircut

Videos like this make me so disgusted with Somali mens’ behavior when it comes to Somali women

:hova:

All the toxicity of Gulf Arabs, but not the money.

Videos like this make me so disgusted with Somali mens’ behavior when it comes to Somali women

:hova:

All the toxicity of Gulf Arabs, but not the money.
Your delusional if u think Somali men r toxic like gulfs🤣 there’s a reason u dont see gulf ladies wilding out on socialmedia bc their brother would hurt her. So yh relax with the generalization.

Need that banger :rejoice:

The comments of that vid also prove my point, straight mockery of the community :banderas:
meskien uno there’s millions off somalis in the diaspora? maybe 5 diff burners commenting there once again u man have such a bad self esteem taking all this to the heart take a breather socialmedia aint real life, your community aint represented by chronically online people like most people in here.

‘I’m not into guys,’ could very well mean I’m not into dating/talking/getting to know guys at the moment. I think people have become so exposed to LGTB that we’re now quick to assume someone is gay/lesbian. The dozens of Netflix shows with gay/lesbian/trans characters and kids being introduced to the concept of homosexuality at a young age has distorted our minds. A decade ago, people would have simply assumed she’s not into men at the moment and is merely focusing on herself, studies ect.

Last edited:
t
‘I’m not into guys,’ could very well mean I’m not into dating/talking/getting to know guys at the moment. I think people have become so exposed to LGTB that we’re now quick to assume someone is gay/lesbian. A decade ago, people would have simply assumed she’s not into men at the moment and is merely focusing on herself, studies ect.
The indhoyar is literally holding her arm and she said she not into guys what more do u need🤣 Not long ago there was a survey where 25% off the females in a uni described themself as bisexual.

t

The indhoyar is literally holding her arm and she said she not into guys what more do u need🤣 Not long ago there was a survey where 25% off the females in a uni described themself as bisexual.
Girls link arms all the time. If you left your house from time to time, you’d know.
I’m not defending her per say, because for all I know, she could very well could be. But people assuming and jumping the gun is a marker of how the LGTB agenda has become incredibly rampant that we now see homosexuality in scenarios that could very well be innocent.

Last edited:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Balaayo I’m not even into guys kulaha? What is she into then? Vampires? No she said she likes wolfcuts so maybe Wolfs? Is she a furry?
Wolfcuts look feminine in my opinion anyways, may be docile, submissive & feminine men are her type.
:trumpsmirk:

Im dead she's into femboys. I searched up wolf cut haircut men on Google & started laughing like a schizo going through another psychosis episode

Girls link arms all the time. If you left your house from time to time, you’d know.
I’m not defending her per say, because for all I know, she could very well could be. But people assuming and jumping the gun is a marker of how the LGTB agenda has become incredibly rampant that we see homosexuality in scenarios that could very well be innocent.
Let's play devil's advocate. If a nigga said he finds high top fades the most attractive haircut on a woman, said he's not into girls, then started linking arms with his hommie walking off to the sunset, would you not assume there'd be some battyman energy in the air? Maybe just a little? :lolbron: this could be my zoomer bias talking tho

Let's play devil's advocate. If a nigga said he finds high top fades the most attractive haircut on a woman, said he's not into girls,
She’s clearly into K-pop. Wolf-cuts are common amongst East Asian pop stars.
then started linking arms with his hommie walking off to the sunset, would you not assume there'd be some battyman energy in the air? Maybe just a little? :lolbron:

this could be my zoomer bias talking tho
Men and women aren’t the same. Women hug more, we link arms ect. That is normal within female friendships. If I saw a man in the West doing that, then yes I’ll judge.

In saying all of this, I have no idea about that girls orientation. I’ll assume that isn’t part of the LGTB community as she’s a hijabi and a Muslim. Let’s be honest, in the last ten years we’ve become very hyper sensitive about people’s comments and actions because homosexuality has been pushed aggressively in society. If this was a few years ago, I highly doubt you would bat an eyelid at normal female behaviors within friendships such as linking arms, which is mind you very common amongst young women.

I’m not defending her per say, because for all I know, she could very well could be. But people assuming and jumping the gun is a marker of how the LGTB agenda has become incredibly rampant that we now see homosexuality in scenarios that could very well be innocent.
meskien so back home Somali men hold hands which is cultural n accepted but if i asked them when u gettin married n he said he ”aint into girls” u wudnt think his khanis? use logic always making this a gender thing aunty use logic for once.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
meskien so back home Somali men hold hands which is cultural n accepted but if i asked them when u gettin married n he said he ”aint into girls” u wudnt think his khanis? use logic always making this a gender thing aunty use logic for once.
They even still do it in the west, my abo literally smacked my head so hard, that if felt my brain vibrating in my skull. Because I said to him that he was gay for holding hands with the other men at the masjid.

‘I’m not into guys,’ could very well mean I’m not into dating/talking/getting to know guys at the moment. I think people have become so exposed to LGTB that we’re now quick to assume someone is gay/lesbian. The dozens of Netflix shows with gay/lesbian/trans characters and kids being introduced to the concept of homosexuality at a young age has distorted our minds. A decade ago, people would have simply assumed she’s not into men at the moment and is merely focusing on herself, studies ect.
Connotation changes. I'm fairly certain the girl knew the implications of what she said.

In a society like Somalia and in which the person is responding is Muslim, I wouldn’t assume the worst whatsoever. I’d think he was either immature, common amongst kids and teens to say that, or meant he’s focusing on himself at the moment or he could simply be asexual. There are many other factors than just homosexuality.

The only time I’d jump to the conclusion of a Somali man being of that nature is if he displayed very feminine characteristics.

Trending

Latest posts