Farax's on a scale of 1-10, how thirsty are you?

How thirsty are you?

Votes: 7 25.0%

Votes: 1 3.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 17.9%

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to the conclusion that Somali men (and other Horn African men) are the thirsiest species on earth.

They holla on youtube, paltalk, , the local coffee shop, the masjid etc.

I know these nigga's even holla in hospitals :deadpeter::deadpeter:

So tell me what is your level of thirst?
Be honest :lolbron:

Just last week i made a move on the cleaner at my work place...it was an unsuccessful attempt. But if the cleaner aint save, a xalimo visiting a sick relative is fair game. Only time you safe is if you are with your dad

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's nothing wrong with a guy shooting his shot aslong as he does it in a respectable way and backs off when told to do so. Most of the time, it's guys who approach women and it's women who either accept or deny said shot :)

I've come to the conclusion that Somali men (and other Horn African men) are the thirsiest species on earth.

I'd say a 3 but right now a solid 8.5

I use to have a 1 liter water bottle, the price was decent and it lasted me for 2 solid years until I lost it. I am really thirsty most of the time now. Most of the glasses cups at my house are 250cm at best, yes we do have 750cm plastic cup but the kids at my house drink juice and chocolate milk with it so I don't like them.

I'll have to buy a new water bottle but I can't find one, I will order one online later today inshallah but the delivery will take couple days.

But you are right lol, I frequently drink water at the mosque, coffee shop but I haven't drank yet at a hospital but how the hell can you drink on YouTube and paltalk?

All straight men are thirsty it’s part of our manhood, the difference is will you let it control you or not.
Being thirsty is not healthy, always stay hydrated.

You must control your thirstiness, it's dangerous if you don't drink water. Lack of water will cause tiredness, digestive problems, eyes will become sore, increased risk of kidney stones, bad breath, aching joint and headache.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

I use to have a 1 liter water bottle, the price was decent and it lasted me for 2 solid years until I lost it. I am really thirsty most of the time now. Most of the glasses cups at my house are 250cm at best, yes we do have 750cm plastic cup but the kids at my house drink juice and chocolate milk with it so I don't like them.

I'll have to buy a new water bottle but I can't find one, I will order one online later today inshallah but the delivery will take couple days.

But you are right lol, I frequently drink water at the mosque, coffee shop but I haven't drank yet at a hospital but how the hell can you drink on YouTube and paltalk?

You must control your thirstiness, it's dangerous if you don't drink water. Lack of water will cause tiredness, digestive problems, eyes will become sore, increased risk of kidney stones, bad breath, aching joint and headache.
:siilaanyolaugh:

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::dead1::deadmanny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I used to whip my dick after two mins of kissing worked 4 out of ten times

You’re right, quench your thirst as well sxb
upload_2018-9-3_1-43-37.gif

BankaTuyo

حيران

You are absurd, there is no such thing as Thirst level in the culture and DNA of Geeljire. The Geeljire is simple man... he sees a woman; he must get her. she might reject him a million times but on the millionth and one attempt xaliimo always caves in.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Just last week i made a move on the cleaner at my work place...it was an unsuccessful attempt. But if the cleaner aint save, a xalimo visiting a sick relative is fair game. Only time you safe is if you are with your dad

Bless you man, keep chasing that cleaner malab. i assure you she will eventually give in.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

People who voted # 5 & # 7 r kinda weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.