Farax's on a scale of 1-10, how thirsty are you?

How thirsty are you?

Votes: 7 25.0%

Votes: 1 3.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 17.9%

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
A healthy young male is supposed to be thirsty for wealth, prestige, social recognition and of course, sex with with the most attractive women.

If you don't desire any of that there's something wrong with your manhood.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi farax have class I remember a xalimo complaining that farax never approach her that’s why xalimos go with madow guys she said cause even the ugly ones have confidence to approach you then I told her it’s cause they will settle for anything whereas a farax has many options

I think a solid 8.

1 being the minimal. I'm just as thirsy as my madow friends who beat anything with a pulse, but wallahi the key is to not expose it and let it entirely affect your thought process.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's nothing wrong with a guy shooting his shot aslong as he does it in a respectable way and backs off when told to do so. Most of the time, it's guys who approach women and it's women who either accept or deny said shot :)
Shooting his shot? Do you mean his sperm? Horta when did the milkybar kid get so x rated :ohhh:

Wallahi farax have class I remember a xalimo complaining that farax never approach her that’s why xalimos go with madow guys she said cause even the ugly ones have confidence to approach you then I told her it’s cause they will settle for anything whereas a farax has many options

loool, idk if you're trolling or not, but there is some truth to it. Girls tend gravitate to those who like them. That's why fat white women feel comfortable around Black guys, and Black women insult White men 24/7, but fold as soon as one hits them up. I think it's also the reason Faaraxs praise PAWGs/Arabs/Turks etc. because men care less about being the physically more desired one in a relationship. And also why Xalimos gravitate towards madows instead of Whites, Arabs or whatever. Like one of our locals here at sspot city @mamacitaa said any West African man will be proud to have her on his arm and show her off.

Last edited:
loool, idk if you're trolling or not, but there is some truth to it. Girls tend gravitate to those who like them. That's why fat white women feel comfortable around Black guys, and Black women insult White men 24/7, but fold as soon as one hits them up. I think it's also the reason Faaraxs praise PAWGs/Arabs/Turks etc. because men care less about being the physically more desired one in a relationship. And also why Xalimos gravitate towards madows instead of booty clapping for Whites, Arabs or whatever. Like one of our locals here at sspot city @mamacitaa said any West African man will be proud to have her on his arm and show her off.
relax yourself

theres alot of somali men that wants me, but im just more attracted to West Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending