Faraxs it’s time to educate!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yeah post history seems like it’s an incel projecting .

Yeah, it's most likely fake. I've heard the most bizarre shit on Reddit page and it mostly turns out to be fake. It's almost like Twitter creating fake stories to get more clout.

I know one crazy story I heard in Djibouti.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wonder why he picked Somali tho...did a farax steal his ting :mjlol:

Ciyaal Suuq Somali men are notorious for sleeping with non-Somalis girlfriends and that is probably what happened to him so he wrote this nonsense.
:heh:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Abdis are cute from a comfortable distance. I like them but I prefer no headaches and sadly that comes from being a breathing life form. When I'm fully prepared for the buuq I'll send for one and marry to produce an heir. I don't think any man wants to hear they were chosen for being a top of the line cash dispensing baby making machine so I trust you SSpotters won't rat me out.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My rule of thumb is if she's giving me sex then we can talk about it. If she's talking about how she likes getting railed on the table but isn't giving me play she can fukk off I don't waste my time on teases :kanyeshrug:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It’s unacceptable I’m not going to get married for sex I’m going to get married to spread my seed.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!

Waa ceeb, how am I suppose to bring up this topic? Awkward! If he brings it up im assuming hes a sex obsessed weirdo :ufdup: a virgin wouldn’t know anything, thats for us to forgive out after marriage unless he‘s not a virgin and or a weirdo

Last edited:

Happy_

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with that as long as you both know each other for some time and plan on getting married to each other then it's appropriate to bring up the topic. It's very important to because many divorce cases are sex-related so you need to know what kind of person you're dealing. If they don't fill up to your expectation then you can just leave them and find a new partner that can satisfy you.

tmi bro tf?:what: dayuuth behaviour detected:susp: wallahi billah tollahi we didnt have to know that, poor wife‘s business is being spread on a forum by her husband. Ceeb wallahi, anonymous or not:snoop:

This is complete utter madness, not only is it Islamically questionable but culturally reprehensible.

You wouldn't know the answer to this unless you sleep around because that's the only way to accurately measure whether you have high libido or not, anything other then this is speculative at best.

Being constantly horny is not an indication that you have a high libido provided you kept yourself chaste.

What exactly do you seek to achieve anyway? since without experience it's all speculative?

Besides libido is driven mostly by diet, exercise and mood, it's a very easy fix regardless how low it is.

If you focus on making the experience as selfless and enjoyable as you can, you have a hack that bypasses all.

She can be as fat as a whale with a chronic bad diet and no exercise, but that experience alone is enough for her to keep up with you regardless of how depraved you might be.

Waa ceeb, how am I suppose to bring up this topic? Awkward! If he brings it up im assuming hes a sex obsessed weirdo :ufdup: a virgin wouldn’t know anything, thats for us to forgive out after marriage unless he‘s not a virgin and or a weirdo
If the topic of sex did come up, what would you even speak about? How wet your siil is?

This is complete utter madness, not only is it Islamically questionable but culturally reprehensible.

You wouldn't know the answer to this unless you sleep around because that's the only way to accurately measure whether you have high libido or not, anything other then this is speculative at best.

Being constantly horny is not an indication that you have a high libido provided you kept yourself chaste.

What exactly do you seek to achieve anyway? since without experience it's all speculative?

Besides libido is driven mostly by diet, exercise and mood, it's a very easy fix regardless how low it is.

If you focus on making the experience as selfless and enjoyable as you can, you have a hack that bypasses all.

She can be as fat as a whale with a chronic bad diet and no exercise, but that experience alone is enough for her to keep up with you regardless of how depraved you might be.

I don’t know whether to laugh or like/dislike your post all because of the last part.

I’m trying to see if he really always has been a religious guy. :browtf:

@Inquisitive_ has a point. How are you talking about sex, preferences and high libido when you haven't had it yet?
I mean the are you a virgin question is a given.. but apart from that i can't see how you'd explain fetishes or anything else really without experiencing it.
Like if you can imagine being railed on a kitchen table wearing an apron with a wooden spoon full of suugo in one hand then you have some imaginative mind.
That's some mad expectations to live up to as well.

Happy_

I’m trying to see if he really always has been a religious guy. :browtf:
Ohh okay, that is actually quite reasonable, i thought you meant sex preference and stuff like that. Just ask him straightforwardly, warya did you have haram relations with women? Are you a reformed dhiin? Runta sheeg warya :ufdup: simple :hemad: