LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what’s that suppose to mean?

HE wants waasmo in the motel

1599489654052.png

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not conservative so I dont know.
I actually would prefer her to ask me about sex. It makes me more comfortable and it lets me know that we can be brutally honest with eachother.
But tbh a woman should be careful on who she's asking. Some guys will judge you and some will play with your kitty.
Unless you're ready to get wet, dont ask.
Guys, dont begin touching all over her immediately, just whip it out and let her feel the warmth first. If she's not that enthusiastic, just be calm, tell her "lemme show you a magic trick" and get your shit hard and let her feel it.

If you're not reer magaal with it, you'll end up on sex offenders list. So be smart about it

I'm not conservative so I dont know.
I actually would prefer her to ask me about sex. It makes me more comfortable and it lets me know that we can be brutally honest with eachother.
But tbh a woman should be careful on who she's asking. Some guys will judge you and some will play with your kitty.
Unless you're ready to get wet, dont ask.
Guys, dont begin touching all over her immediately, just whip it out and let her feel the warmth first. If she's not that enthusiastic, just be calm, tell her "lemme show you a magic trick" and get your shit hard and let her feel it.

If you're not reer magaal with it, you'll end up on sex offenders list. So be smart about it

I didn’t ask for all that.:vqbuyv0:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Hypothetically If she can’t handle the stamina,libido and size then she’s gotta go. It is what it is :westbrookswag:

Thank the lord I’ve found the one. I’m hella blessed :lawd:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lmao what type of question is this:heh:
Conservative men only date and marry prude conservative women. They don’t talk about sex they only dream about it

Ohh okay, that is actually quite reasonable, i thought you meant sex preference and stuff like that. Just ask him straightforwardly, warya did you have haram relations with women? Are you a reformed *****dhiin? Runta sheeg warya :ufdup: simple :hemad:
Oh thats required to know before marriage, I thought you meant something like "Do you like BDSM" or something

Trending

Latest posts