Faraxs it’s time to educate!

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
This might not be applicable if both or one of the couple are virgins and/or inexperienced. Because then, they don't know the hows and whats. What if they agree to an arrangement only to realise they don't like it after they put it in practise?

As long as those involved are open minded and adventurous, they can explore and figure out what works for them while they are married.

I dunno know...seems kinda awkward. What kind of questions would you ask? Assuming that you're both virgins before marriage, there's obviously no preferences.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This might not be applicable if both or one of the couple are virgins and/or inexperienced. Because then, they don't know the hows and whats. What if they agree to an arrangement only to realise they don't like it after they put it in practise?

It is okay to address this topic before marriage but not necessary. As long as those involved are open minded and adventurous, they can explore and figure out what works for them while they are married.

Agree to an arrangement?? What r u trying to say? Sex positions? Outrageous. Where is my Baabiis???

mrlog

VIP
Honestly, there is nothing wrong with that as long as you both know each other for some time and plan on getting married to each other then it's appropriate to bring up the topic. It's very important to because many divorce cases are sex-related so you need to know what kind of person you're dealing. If they don't fill up to your expectation then you can just leave them and find a new partner that can satisfy you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sxb ‘blue chew’
never ending roller coaster

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Agree to an arrangement?? What r u trying to say? Sex positions? Outrageous. Where is my Baabiis???

I meant in general terms.
You know I am too halal for that huuno :nahgirl:

I still recite a hundred astaghfurullahs whenever I shake hands with our family doctor.

Trending