Farax jealous of Xalimo not finding him attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've been called a horrible by a disgruntle Farax. :farole:It hurt my soul. All because I refused to date.

:mjcry:Now he's cute with money.

:meleshame:I should have invested.

:hillarybiz: I was benevolent. Would he have gotten to where he is so rapidly with distractions? Nope.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That guy likes to troll and xaliimos fall for it.. :chrisfreshhah:

There was once a xaliimo who tried to correct his preferences in choosing nationalities he finds their girls most attractive. That was some next level trolling:drakelaugh:
I know the guy and he’s a class A troll. People somali twitter get triggered so easily

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I've been called a horrible by a disgruntle Farax. :farole:It hurt my soul. All because I refused to date.

:mjcry:Now he's cute with money.

:meleshame:I should have invested.

:hillarybiz: I was benevolent. Would he have gotten to where he is so rapidly with distractions? Nope.
Miskeen you should have got him and milked him:hova:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Miskeen you should have got him and milked him:hova:

:ufdup:He twisted my hand by attempting to pay for my dinners and such and I paid for someone else's meal (my friend's) at the table to balance things out. I never wanted to feel indebted to a brother. And though I know he liked me. I could not date him. I was too busy with school. My one true love.:wow: All I wanted was a guy friend. Nothing more, nothing less. And sadly, I learned this was a difficult feat. So I put my foot down. And that's when I was called horrible. :frdfvsb: No one ever said that to me before.

At the end of the day, I had to be the villain. Even though I never exploited him.:mugshotman: If I finessed, I was afraid karma would come back to do me in.

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol notice only the bottom of the barrel females have To Brag about their looks:trumpsmirk:
:jaynerd:
Don't turn this around warya
It's not bragging when the world keeps saying you're so beautiful in person and online and makes you number 1 on top ten beautiful women :mjohreally: they've been saying this before we came to the west even the bible talked about the beauty of our women:russsmug:
We have more beautiful xalimos than other groups :mjpls: factz

:ufdup:He twisted my hand by attempting to pay for my dinners and such and I paid for someone else's meal (my friend's) at the table to balance things out. I never wanted to feel indebted to a brother. And though I know he liked me. I could not date him. I was too busy with school. My one true love.:wow: All I wanted was a guy friend. Nothing more, nothing less. And sadly, I learned this was a difficult feat. So I put my foot down. And that's when I was called horrible. :frdfvsb: No one ever said that to me before.

At the end of the day, I had to be the villain. Even though I never exploited him.:mugshotman: If I finessed, I was afraid karma would come back to do me in.
Well I can be your guy friend if u don't mind :denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending