Farax jealous of Xalimo not finding him attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

:mjlol:
This is cringey af

Is this you @Oortcloud :damedamn:
Are you jealous that others view xalimos as beautiful but not the faraxs no need to hate them they didn't make up the hype others view them as beautiful

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I never knew faraxs are getting jealous but why from your own women:farmajoyaab:
This is what Americas like to call toxic masculinity :siilaanyolaugh:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

:mjlol:
This is cringey af

Is this you @Oortcloud :damedamn:
Are you jealous that others view xalimos as beautiful but not the faraxs no need to hate them they didn't make up the hype others view them as beautiful
Me @RichEnoughForGucci @MSGA and @Xalimo from da block interact with that dude often he is funny.

He just trolling. He loves to rile up the xalimos.

I’m currently trying to get him to start the #abdiexit movement

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
how is it cringey?
It's cringey he wants Somali girls to find him attractive and gets upset that they don't because he looks African American. :holeup: he does tbh
He doenst like somali girls but gets hurt when they don't find hm attractive :draketf:
Who cares

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
It's cringey he wants Somali girls to find him attractive and gets upset that they don't because he looks African American. :holeup: he does tbh
He doenst like somali girls but gets hurt when they don't find hm attractive :draketf:
Who cares
did he specifically say he wants somali girls to find him attractive?
:cosbyhmm:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
It's happens both sides don't make it seem like Knowles doesn't get hated by abdis by her trolling:ehh:
The difference is that knowles doesnt troll she is a fat xalimo that doesn't get to much attention in real life so she needs some online.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The difference is that knowles doesnt troll she is a fat xalimo that doesn't get to much attention in real life so she needs some online.
:russ:
Don't talk shit about Knowles I love her she made me from abdi full on defender to semi abdi hater in a few months :banderas:
I only need a little push now to declare myself an abdirealist

I've already made the first move by finding a non somali boy only way is up now:mjpls:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
A lot of sexual frustration amongst young geeljires these days. Just get married
This is the reasons I don't get isoc mixed events or somali society mixed events as much
Too much sexual tension :susp:
My back gets goosebumps
Especially considering this is one of the only times somali boys and girls interact in my city not as awkwardly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending