Farax gaslights a girl into beef with a schizo @mrlog is this you???

Came across this vid randomly and decides to watch until I realise a farax was instigating all this 252-8ec6c65c6cf7.png
@mrlog this you?notsureif.png
Did you finally got bored of trying to instigated beef on here with the halimos now your out there causing beef between random ajnabis women dead.png

God damn this nigga is sus no wonder he's on the platform of a degenerate like destiny debating islam one second and then talking about degen stuff the next ohlord.png

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
So cringe hearing them say islamic or somalian why do you watch these degen

So cringe hearing them say islamic or somalian why do you watch these degen
I literally don't It was in my recommends so I decided to give it a listen I ended up getting that destiny guy all over my recommended after watching a debate between him and Daniel which popped up on my recommended randomly about liberalism vs islam.

Then I randomly heard in the first video i decided to watch somali/Somalian and found out there was a farax in there then I went to check out if he had any content.

This qorantos guy is doing both Islamic debate vids and degen content at the same time francis.png

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I literally don't It was in my recommends so I decided to give it a listen I ended up getting that destiny guy all over my recommended after watching a debate between him and Daniel which popped up on my recommended randomly about liberalism vs islam.

Then I randomly heard in the first video i decided to watch somali/Somalian and found out there was a farax in there then I went to check out if he had any content.

This nigga is doing both Islamic debate vids and degen content at the same time View attachment 265434
Yeah they got some random layman to defend islam so they can each take hits at the deen. As if its a fair fight.

This guy saying ''your fairy god'' reminded me of this cabsi cabsi ayah.
ูŠูŽู€ูฐู„ูŽูŠู’ุชูŽู‡ูŽุง ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽุชู ูฑู„ู’ู‚ูŽุงุถููŠูŽุฉูŽ
I wish death was the end!
โ€œIf only the death I died, was the final one after which I was never resurrected.

Yeah they got some random layman to defend islam so they can each take hits at the deen. As if its a fair fight.
I haven't watched his debate vids so I don't know how he does or how well he is versed in Islam but I saw some of the titles of his other vids and yeah very sus guy I didnt post those on here for a reasonsnoop.png

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
bruh, I had a hard time listening to him looooooool! :deadpeter:

Came across this vid randomly and decides to watch until I realise a farax was instigating all this View attachment 265425
@mrlog this you?View attachment 265423
Did you finally got bored of trying to instigated beef on here with the halimos now your out there causing beef between random ajnabis women View attachment 265424
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
This guy saying ''your fairy god'' reminded me of this cabsi cabsi ayah.
ูŠูŽู€ูฐู„ูŽูŠู’ุชูŽู‡ูŽุง ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽุชู ูฑู„ู’ู‚ูŽุงุถููŠูŽุฉูŽ
I wish death was the end!
โ€œIf only the death I died, was the final one after which I was never resurrected.
Timestamp?