Farax crying after seeing Xalimo with Cadaan.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:damn: don't throw my Ogaden bros under the bus like that.. Beside that was one ugly ass xalimo, the cadaan kid is probably doing the abdis a favor by taking her :browtf:

He wasn't being serious. The crying was over the top and not in proportion to the supposed loss. These fobs get wilder and more exhibitionist with each passing year. :ohno: And you Abdis want to cuff soomaha. Diyaar garow and get your Halimo from back home at your own risk.

1623785965560.png

He wasn't being serious. The crying was over the top and not in proportion to the supposed loss. These fobs get wilder and more exhibitionist which each passing year. :ohno: And you Abdis want to cuff soomaha. Diyaar garow and get your Halimo from back home at your own risk.

View attachment 189116
Lool.. Seriously fobs and zoomers are ruining our good name.. Someone should cut off their internet acces..

I blame TikTock for most of these ills.
Tiktok is the worst wallahi.. I once downloaded it and its a never ending supplies of short clips, then I kept scrolling and scrolling until I got dizzy and I deleted the app 😂😅

I won't be surprised if people get brain damaged by using tiktok

MashAllah a real OG look how much gheera he has for his Somali sister. Alx we're not like certain clans who believes it's horumar to let your women marry non somalis:duckr:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
rexfeatures_4087945q_2253x3760.jpg

MOVE ON

GOLD MEDALS / MIXED ARAB/WHITE WIFE LIVING LAVISHLY

SIR MO THE KING OF ABDI EXITS

ALL HAIL OUR BROTHER OUR KING SIR MO

View attachment 189120

MOVE ON

GOLD MEDALS / MIXED ARAB/WHITE WIFE LIVING LAVISHLY

SIR MO THE KING OF ABDI EXITS

ALL HAIL OUR BROTHER OUR KING SIR MO

This Abdiexit movement is like having an untrained carpet shitting dog.. You are having a good day and enjoying the weather on your balcony and boom he strikes and shits on the carpet, now you gotta go clean it, the stenchs severe too:wow:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
This Abdiexit movement is like having an untrained carpet shitting dog.. You are having a good day and enjoying the weather on your balcony and boom he strikes and shits on the carpet, now you gotta go clean it, the stenchs severe too:wow:
Do you have a scat fetish ? I don't understand your shit analogy

Trending