Faramaajo Qad from Eithopia is okay, but from Kenya not okay

Only in Somalia is the President allowing his brother to not only import a narcotic, but a poor quality drug at that and to add insult to injurty, steal from other traders. Yaab badana :ftw9nwa:

His brother, Hassan Farmaajo controls the Khat industry in Mogadishu through stealing from other traders.

Reer Mogadishu really need to remove Farmaajo's network from the Airport, the Ports and so forth.
Isn't it interesting how Farmaajo's presidency paved the way for his family to monopolise the Khat industry? It reminds me of how during the 90's his qabiil along with Cayr, attacked Kismaayo, controlled the Port, Airport and stole people's properties and committed other heinous crimes.

As in; the goal of his Presidency has always been to take over for monetary gain for his family and clansmen.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Khat is a huge problem in our society, I believe mass awareness, creating jobs and education is the key to solving this issue instead of just banning it. There has to be a replacement :)

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Only in Somalia is the President allowing his brother to not only import a narcotic, but a poor quality drug at that and to add insult to injurty, steal from other traders. Yaab badana :ftw9nwa:

His brother, Hassan Farmaajo controls the Khat industry in Mogadishu through stealing from other traders.

Reer Mogadishu really need to remove Farmaajo's network from the Airport, the Ports and so forth.
Isn't it interesting how Farmaajo's presidency paved the way for his family to monopolise the Khat industry? It reminds me of how during the 90's his qabiil along with Cayr, attacked Kismaayo, controlled the Port, Airport and stole people's properties and committed other heinous crimes.

As in; the goal of his Presidency has always been to take over for monetary gain for his family and clansmen.
Honnestly what do you expect him to do against his own brother. I will just turn the blind eye

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The issue wasn't Khat per se. Kenya is being hostile towards Somalia, even more hostile than Ethiopia
we will cripple Kenyan economy until they leave us alone, next thing is to offer good deals for the somali business class in nairobi, make them move.

we will cripple Kenyan economy until they leave us alone, next thing is to offer good deals for the somali business class in nairobi, make them move.
If you want to cripple kenyan economy let mx businessmen in Kenya leave the country and invest in Cabudwaaq.
You dont try destroy other clans business with Kenya yet you want to keep your clan business with Kenya.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If you want to cripple kenyan economy let mx businessmen in Kenya leave the country and invest in Cabudwaaq.
You dont try destroy other clans business with Kenya yet you want to keep your clan business with Kenya.
what happen to your og people they all left the forum lately, i wonder why, thats how you will leave kismaayo inshallah :drakelaugh:

Jungle

VIP
The guy is on his way out and just causing all types of havoc. I expect some more outlandish stuff from sharmaajo before and after that meeting on the 20th.