Farah macalin condemns dalxiis, madoobe and gurgurte

I think most ogadeen intellectuals see how ahmed madoobe is destroying ogadeen image in somalia. And he is turning their historical and biggest ally marehan against ogadeen.

He is what we call "callbox" «fadlan igu shubo», qofkii ku shubta ayu u hadla.
He is laba wajiile and a qabiliiste.
Qabiliiste for his famous bashing on hawiye during Hassan sheikhs times, laba wajiile for his attacks against dir-oromo conference, where he later did the exact same when he visited DDS.

He is what we call "callbox" «fadlan igu shubo», qofkii ku shubta ayu u hadla.
He is laba wajiile and a qabiliiste.
Qabiliiste for his famous bashing on hawiye during Hassan sheikhs times, laba wajiile for his attacks against dir-oromo conference, where he later did the exact same when he visited DDS.

You caste aside your betters and intellectuals (farah macalin) but cheer and support the low iq I'll mannered and morally corrupt madoobe

You caste aside your betters and intellectuals (farah macalin) but cheer and support the low iq I'll mannered and morally corrupt madoobe
Who said farah Moalim is an intellectual?
You as an ilk0yar who prays for Barre huurale to capture kismaayo one time should be the last one to talk.
I’ve given you examples of his acts, i should have also add that he is a failure.
Like i said, when he praises a ilk0yar led gov you give him credit with no backup.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Who said farah Moalim is an intellectual?
You as an ilk0yar who prays for Barre huurale to capture kismaayo one time should be the last one to talk.
I’ve given you examples of his acts, i should have also add that he is a failure.
Like i said, when he praises a ilk0yar led gov you give him credit with no backup.
I've been seeing on social media OGs calling Dhuxuleyste "Sayid" is this how low you guys have fallen? Comparing him to one of the greatest Somalis in history?:damedamn:

Come send me there if you dare. Remember how many of your boys we killed the last few times hence why you started recruiting child soldiers :mjkkk:

The b00n caagdheers, most ungrateful creatures to have ever existed, siyad barre brings them to somalia and they repay that kindness by bringing their kenyan masters to steal kismaayo.

Sxb we are coming for you. Now look to yours sins for the night is dark and full of terrors.
:hahaidiot:

The b00n caagdheers, most ungrateful creatures to have ever existed, siyad barre brings them to somalia and they repay that kindness by bringing their kenyan masters to steal kismaayo.

Sxb we are coming for you. Now look to yours sins for the night is dark and full of terrors.
:hahaidiot:
Screenshot_20190915-095134_Twitter.jpg

I dare you to bring a single text showing bo0nta marehan being in Jland prior to 1860.

Don't run away now you homeless bo0n, let's see if your langaab clan has any history before 1969 :mjlol:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
View attachment 79485

I dare you to bring a single text showing bo0nta marehan being in Jland prior to 1860.

Don't run away now you homeless bo0n, let's see if your langaab clan has any history before 1969 :mjlol:

As early as 1850, the Marehan were recorded moving into Jubaland. It was recorded that:

"To the east the Somalis were once more on the move. By 1850, one of the Darod Somali groups, the Marehan crossed the Juba in force. In 1865 they went on to break the Tana Galla [sic] and by 1880 had turned on the Boran. Pagan peoples in this region were now being dominated by Muslims, and peasants by nomads from the north."[7]

Your the langaab clan b00nta oromogaden. I was in JL before you hence being my native state you slave b00n. You've been refuted. I have greater history than you

As early as 1850, the Marehan were recorded moving into Jubaland. It was recorded that:

"To the east the Somalis were once more on the move. By 1850, one of the Darod Somali groups, the Marehan crossed the Juba in force. In 1865 they went on to break the Tana Galla [sic] and by 1880 had turned on the Boran. Pagan peoples in this region were now being dominated by Muslims, and peasants by nomads from the north."[7]

Your the langaab clan b00nta oromogaden. I was in JL before you hence being my native state you slave b00n. You've been refuted. I have greater history than you
Wikipedia sources that your uncle wrote :mjlol:

Come back when you have real text my pet bo0n.

Sheikh

VIP
Wikipedia sources that your uncle wrote :mjlol:

Come back when you have real text my pet bo0n.

You USED Wikipedia for your own BS but now that I BRING a AUTHENTIC doc of history you DENY it knowing the B00N you are. Go FOH my pet b00n :camby:

You USED Wikipedia for your own BS but now that I BRING a AUTHENTIC doc of history you DENY it knowing the B00N you are. Go FOH my pet b00n :camby:
Don't @ me again until you have real text. By the way I have some which shows beesha bo0nta MX were our waterboys as we launched the conquest of Jubaland and NFD :rejoice:

Sheikh

VIP
Don't @ me again until you have real text. By the way I have some which shows beesha bo0nta MX were our waterboys as we launch the conquest of Jubaland and NFD :rejoice:

I have this text and many more texts warya. And as I've told you before my pet b00n I have some docs sources stating Beesha B00N cagdheer were our benchwarmers when we found Jubaland and murked and enslaved the same Oromo Pagans your wannabe b00ns absorbed. Stick to the NFD border your country is Kenya :lolbron:

Trending