Farah macalin condemns dalxiis, madoobe and gurgurte

A foreigner calling a mawadil a squatter when I brought a few of his dying people from Ethiopia.

Kkk then saying marehan have not fought for somalia, you really cant make this up the delusion.

Sxb how come you somali speaking kenyans were nothing from 1991 to 2012? During the clan wars you were aidiids personal b!tch, fetched his water and washed his sheets.

Sxb you took advantage of your kikuyu masters, they will be kicked and kismaayo will go back to its natives.

Just because the kikuyu ask you to fondle their balls does not make you kikuyu.

Tell me how Marexan fought for indepence of Somalia.
MSB/Adan loow were all Italian conscripted Soilders working for their Italian masters.

Saxib in 1991 Kismaayo was between Morgan/Gabyow Vs Cumar Jess you folks were not even in the picture. Aideed had chased all of you ilko.yar to Kenyan border Bula Xaawo and were it not for Kenya ,MSB would have been lynched by Aideed. It was Maxamud Barrow Ogaden General in Kenya that rescued MSB by sending a helicopter ,when marexan were busy running to Utaange refugee camp in Kenya before other Darood groups.

Saxib dont talk about kikuyus,the KDF in Somalia is less than 4K but the Ethiopians in Gedo is close to 40K.

When Ogaden/KDF capturing Kismaayo the city was owned/ran by AS where were you? eating hyena meat? the moment we take the city you missed the hyena meat and decided to fight rather than join us.

You have Ethiopia (more than 40K soilders) on your side yet how come you cant take Buale from AS?You have to bring Hawiye from Xamar to fight for you?

You are a weakling mooriyan who has been evicted from their native lands of Dhusamareeb/Gagaduud etc but like barking hard.

Most of You marexan in Somalia were brought by MSB in 1969 to Somalia. a gypsie clan with chameleon characteristics.

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
MSB/Adan loow were all Italian conscripted Soilders working for their Italian masters.

Saxib in 1991 Kismaayo was between Morgan/Gabyow Vs Cumar Jess you folks were not even in the picture. Aideed had chased all of you ilko.yar to Kenyan border Bula Xaawo and were it not for Kenya ,MSB would have been lynched by Aideed. It was Maxamud Barrow Ogaden General in Kenya that rescued MSB by sending a helicopter ,when marexan were busy running to Utaange refugee camp in Kenya before other Darood groups.

Saxib dont talk about kikuyus,the KDF in Somalia is less than 4K but the Ethiopians in Gedo is close to 40K.

When Ogaden/KDF capturing Kismaayo the city was owned/ran by AS where were you? eating hyena meat? the moment we take the city you missed the hyena meat and decided to fight rather than join us.

You have Ethiopia (more than 40K soilders) on your side yet how come you cant take Buale from AS?You have to bring Hawiye from Xamar to fight for you?

You are a weakling mooriyan who has been evicted from their native lands of Dhusamareeb/Gagaduud etc but like barking hard.

Most of You marexan in Somalia were brought by MSB in 1969 to Somalia. a gypsie clan with chameleon characteristics.
did you really need to karbaash mx bros this much!?!
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadpeter:

this is morgan talking in 1990's while marehan was fighting aideed omar jees was wiping his ass

listen from 7:05 morgan put it nicely it explains your people. marehan took kismaayo from aideed and took it from harti, ogadeen laangaabs waited until 2012 for kenya to take it for them.

laangaab.

this is general morgan saying daarod is marehan

while we were defending darood you where the of aideed.

he mentions by name that omar jees was aideeds .

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

MX changed Somalia and saved it from being a Italian protectorate for too long reer sjuiyahow and made the churches in Xamar into Mosques and saved the country therefore Somalia getting independence. MSB and Aadan Low were against Italy presence warya stop cappin. My pet Kismayo in 1991 was between MX Red Berets army in Kismayo that had their pet Morgan aka the MX loyalist. Gabyow was a MX loyalist so was Omar Jess. All 3 of them took MX orders from Major Generals such as General Gaani, General Omar Haji Massale, etc. We saved and liberated our city Kismayo from the h.utus HG eating the port and kicked them out of our state Gedo and then in our port city Kismayo as the MX Red Beret army aka SNF did the job. We karbashed Aideed and had him limping to Xamar hiding from a tree from the MX in Gedo and murked his 2nd right man hand Shabelle aka Barre Hiiraale lead that junta and karbashed HG. MSB's loyal forces karbashed the USC and then chased them to Jowhar, Afgooye, Galkacyo, and the Shabelles and were in the ouskirts of Xamar fighting the h.utus by themselves where were you? Kkk washing Aideed's ass and getting karbashed by Xawaadle lol in Jalalaqsi. MSB had all the helicopters in Somalia so did his MX staff. MX were the only Darood sub fighting since it was MX vs the World yet we came up on top again unscratched.

You are Kikuyu's errand boy aka KDF's slave. Stop lying you used KDF to come after you got karbashed several of times in the city and port by the natives us MX landeeres. Only you guys eat hyena meat and eat cow ass ceeb. Your supposed to join us the loyal lap dogs you guys were forever to us and obey your MX masters aka the owners of our city Kismayo. You joined Al Kabob after you got karbashed and yet again Col. Barre Hiiraale karbashed you into pieces. It's better to use Somali army than outsider army we are stronger than you you pussies used KDF lool. We're gonna liberate the terrorist that is maarti to my city and arrest him now that Farmaajo got Kenya to take their army back to Nairobi and leave Jubaland permanently. Your illegal time is up my pet.

You're the weakling illegal terrorist moryaan from Garissa who I conquered and enslaved in my native state Jubaland. You're the weak one that can't 1 v 1 kkk. GG is greater MX land. MX were always in our stronghold state Jubaland before 1969 after all we discovered the South aka JL in the 1800's. You're the gypsy clan that gets violated in Garissa you injured victim

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
this is morgan talking in 1990's while marehan was fighting aideed omar jees was wiping his ass

listen from 7:05 morgan put it nicely it explains your people. marehan took kismaayo from aideed and took it from harti, ogadeen laangaabs waited until 2012 for kenya to take it for them.

laangaab.
did the kdf give madoobe jubbaland in 2006?
download (1).jpeg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
the guy came with islamic courts he was sheikh sharifs personal slave, ogadeen always serving hawiye. omar jees serving aideed and madoobe serving sh dalxiis.

laangaab that has never taken the city on their own.
b-but muh h-hawyie
b-but muh kdf
nigga b00ns allied themselves with ethiopians and hawiye curently, grow up.
D8ExeCIX4AA98yP.jpg

Hooyada wass khaniis.

It's a crime against humanity to post your picture. But if anyone is interested it is in somnet.
That's what I thought . Just another case of beesha bo0nta marehan spewing xaar from their mouth but not backing it up with action :heh:

Look at this dh1lo, your black face was exposed. Now go and service your kikuyu boyfriend.

Here is the qarxis

Django aka daiby.

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=250&t=397290
There it is
:mjlol:

Have I got beesha bo0nta marehan on ropes so bad that they think I use 2 accounts? :drakelaugh:

What a bunch of clowns these homeless aliens are. My offer still stands sxb, we can both post our pics and you'll realise I can take your girl, sister, cousins and do all sorts of mazza on them :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts