faraaxs would you marry a women just because she comes from a very wealthy family?

the catch is that she is average af. like a legit 5/10 physically.

but, say she comes from a family that is willing to buy you guys your first home and give you financial support?

Last edited:
I'm a woman but actually prefer average guys so this question isn't an issue
This would only be tricky if they were ugly

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

but, say she comes from a family that is willing to buy you guys your first home and give you financial support?

No. The dunya is as temporary as the dew in the morning, so is money and other things that are of the dunya.

Most important thing is that she is on the deen and respects/honours her parents. I'd rather build something together with her, a home and a family. Not to mention to raise children on the deen that will help their fellow man/woman so that my name will be remembered by good only.

so that my name will be remembered by good only.
His name : Molotoff
34A5CC96-7591-4234-9D67-E1A81748FFA1.png

7AAEA182-60C7-43CA-B806-0A50DC8ED98C.png

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred

And in a argument She’ll tell u to leave her house or point at the shoes she bought you :mjlol: being reliant on a girl is an L bro

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Nope for us as men in general the only 3 qualties we look for in a woman is beauty, personality and her cooking skills anything else is irrelevant (except deen of course).

:mjdontkno::sass2::ufdup:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Not really, I don't need money from women. I can make dough myself.
Besides, gotta follow my forefathers tradition and that is my woman has to look better than me. If she ain't, then I'mma keep steppin

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1598880446959.png

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yes if she is a decent Muslim

And in a argument She’ll tell u to leave her house or point at the shoes she bought you :mjlol: being reliant on a girl is an L bro

Whats the problem, thats when you leave with half the wealth :mjpls: