Faraax tired of black girls asking about his curly hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are from mudug but lets compare your people to mine
Italian man
1_203957_1_9.jpg

Dhulbahnte harti man
View attachment 42597
We all know that's not how bante look like.
Yes they are from mudug but lets compare your people to mine
Italian man
1_203957_1_9.jpg

Dhulbahnte harti man
View attachment 42597
But why are you talking oromo slave? Don't you know hawiyes used to enslave your people?:lolbron:

We all know that's not how bante look like.

But why are you talking oromo slave? Don't you know hawiyes used to enslave your people?:lolbron:
This is how the average hawiye looks
pure italian mashallah
071006sharifaheikhahmed.jpg

Bantu dhulbahante man
559a256e-c926-443d-b7af-f1e43d58be0b-jpeg.40794

Why you lying you were MJ's adoons no way you could ever touch us

Lol. why did you expect me to be triggered? kkKkkkk. :icon lol: Stereotypes are not that deep. Most stereotypes aren’t 100% accurate and we all know that..

And since this stereotype doesn’t really apply to my nuclear family I’m not too bothered about it. They can say whatever they want.

:eating:

Because I thought you were a racial purist :kanyehmm:

This is how the average hawiye looks
pure italian mashallah
071006sharifaheikhahmed.jpg

Bantu dhulbahante man
559a256e-c926-443d-b7af-f1e43d58be0b-jpeg.40794

Why you lying you were MJ's adoons no way you could ever touch us
Are you dumb? Most hawiyes are lightskin and look cushtic. While Madowteens look like they come from Congo. Stop projecting your insecurities on us. Posting pics of men countless times :kodaksmiley: you really are a aren't you?

Are you dumb? Most hawiyes are lightskin and look cushtic. While Madowteens look like they come from Congo. Stop projecting your insecurities on us. Posting pics of men countless times :kodaksmiley: you really are a aren't you?
How childish of you wipe your eyes little and stop lying about your ancestry.

SumMo

very lowkey
Because I thought you were a racial purist :kanyehmm:
Being anti-IR makes me a racial purist?
:faysalwtf:

Tbh, it’s more about somalinimo for me than it is about race. I prefer somalis, regardless of where in the country they are from or what they lineage is. Somalis are all equally as worthy to me, I don’t discriminate amongst us.

I spread unity amongst somalis. That’s why you won’t see me in these qabil bashing sections.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Being anti-IR makes me a racial purist?
:faysalwtf:

Tbh, it’s more about somalinimo for me, than it is about race. I prefer somalis, regardless of where in the country they are from or what they lineage is. Somalis are all equally as worthy to me, I don’t discriminate anongst us..

I spread unity amongst somalis. That’s why you won’t see me in these qabiil bashing sections..

I should be names Somaliweybe Unionist, not @Somaliweyne Unionist
:mybusiness:

w o k e
o
k
e

Lolwhat? MJ can be light skin and dark skin just as any other clan in Somalia. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.