Faraax Public Service Announcement

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I don’t know who needs to see this, but HIT THE FUCKING GYM NACALATULA
:damn: :damn:

sick and tired of see these 130-140 lbs 6 foot weaklings getting folded by AA’s, west Africans, Kenyans, even indians wallabies. :drakelaugh:

I am 6’2 and four and a half months ago was 140 lbs. I was one of them.

Drip this drip that, all the Gucci and Louis in the world won’t change your Flat Stanley physique my brother :damn: :damn:

after four months I went from 140- 185, tryna hit 200lbs soon. Some fat to be expected, but mostly muscle. My shirts fit right, I feel strong, and have had far more success with ajnabi and xalimos :mjlol:

start with 5 sets and 5 reps routine, I recommend starting strength program I believe. Your lifts will be heavier each workout.
Eat quality protein food, don’t have to be expensive there are online meal plan generators for all budgets.

f*ck protein shake get WEIGHT/ MASS GAINER and CREATINE to pack on more mass.

If ur in uni there’s bound to be a weight room and most don’t use them. Take advantage cause you won’t have to pay for a gym membership.

you’ll see results fairly fast, DO NOT GIVE UP. And do not skip leg day dumbest shit ever your gonna lock like a buff chicken :damn: :damn: it’s all proportions

that is it alhamdullilah !

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You can always adjust the weights and all. Even for me I feel like a scarecrow sometimes it can be uncomfortable asf

Im size 15 shoes that should tell you about my struggle. I only do cardio and free weights when i gain a bit too much weight but as a whole i avoid gym like the plague

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I don’t know who needs to see this, but HIT THE FUCKING GYM NACALATULA
:damn: :damn:

sick and tired of see these 130-140 lbs 6 foot weaklings getting folded by AA’s, west Africans, Kenyans, even indians wallabies. :drakelaugh:

I am 6’2 and four and a half months ago was 140 lbs. I was one of them.

Drip this drip that, all the Gucci and Louis in the world won’t change your Flat Stanley physique my brother :damn: :damn:

after four months I went from 140- 185, tryna hit 200lbs soon. Some fat to be expected, but mostly muscle. My shirts fit right, I feel strong, and have had far more success with ajnabi and xalimos :mjlol:

start with 5 sets and 5 reps routine, I recommend starting strength program I believe. Your lifts will be heavier each workout.
Eat quality protein food, don’t have to be expensive there are online meal plan generators for all budgets.

f*ck protein shake get WEIGHT/ MASS GAINER and CREATINE to pack on more mass.

If ur in uni there’s bound to be a weight room and most don’t use them. Take advantage cause you won’t have to pay for a gym membership.

you’ll see results fairly fast, DO NOT GIVE UP. And do not skip leg day dumbest shit ever your gonna lock like a buff chicken :damn: :damn: it’s all proportions

that is it alhamdullilah !
I took personal fitnes in Grade 12 and I took it serious by the end I had some gaons I could lpok to. Too bad I didn't know how to maintain in Ramadan and burnt it away. I need to hit the gym again. Im only 5'8 and 135 lbs I wamma be around 155-160

Trending