Faraax has Mummy issues

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
If we are being honest there few honest god attractive Somali women

there is nothing wrong with that...delude your worth I’m alright with that woo hoo empowerment
But using that delusion about ur looks to put down men is lame
Dont put words in my mouth, I have never put men down. I have just simply proposed a theory to explain why us xalimos usuallylook better than our faraax counterparts. Its because we descend from adams first twin qabil

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Dont put words in my mouth, I have never put men down. I have just simply proposed a theory to explain why us xalimos usuallylook better than our faraax counterparts. Its because we descend from adams first twin qabil
I’m speaking figuratively about the funny twitter girls...I said nothing about you...
I’d hope you’d look better than us you are the woman
But the idea that we are all 120 lb gyno balding skinnies is untrue at least I hope it is lol
I spoke from the POV of the girls on twitter I did not address you particularly

Daacad90

I’m speaking figuratively about the funny twitter girls...I said nothing about you...
I’d hope you’d look better than us you are the woman
But the idea that we are all 120 lb gyno balding skinnies is untrue at least I hope it is lol
I spoke from the POV of the girls on twitter I did not address you particularly
Oh ok, but look up the theory of habil and qabil its very interesting.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I disagree with you, we descend from qaabil which means men are ugly while the females are very attractive. I am sure @Basra would find this theory intriguing.

actually Somali specie, both men and women are equally attractive. (compared to other races that will fit your qaabil and habil story ) But women tend to be more light skin than the men, or it could be a trick of skin lightning that has trickle down so much generations, it has become the truth.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would like to keep it that aspect confidential as I am afraid my answer could hurt the emotions of the faraaxs however there's a high possibility.

There was a wisdom need from God to mix the ugly and the handsome twins. Its justice. Allaah swt is justice.

having said that, it does not apply in our times.

Daacad90

actually Somali specie, both men and women are equally attractive. But women tend to be more light skin than the men, or it could be a trick of skin lightning that has trickle down so much generations, it has become the truth.
Yes Somali men are attractive but not as much as us xalimos. according to the Qabiil theory the descendants of haabiil their men were very attractive and the women not so much while the descendants of qabiil the women were stunning and the men were not and that is how they differentiated between eachother as Allah commanded them not to mix.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes Somali men are attractive but not as much as us xalimos. according to the Qabiil theory the descendants of haabiil their men were very attractive and the women not so much while the descendants of qabiil the women were stunning and the men were not and that is how they differentiated between eachother as Allah commanded them not to mix.

My understanding is they were ordered by God to mix and they refused. So they were outcast. But the descendants of one of them went to their land where Shaitan lured them by music allurement and they mixed.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Naag dhimatay lol. I bet you his mom called him wax dhimatay at home.

your nastiness must be your middle name,

If @Jiron is the nauseously the nicest one, you are certainly the opposite of that.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Give it up Basra. We know that’s what you call your son.

Some days you want to marry my son, some days, you are cursing at him. Its like a posses goat in heat or mental instability

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
lol somali girls r cool but Ik a good amount that need a reality check
There are some of them in this thread, actually

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lol somali girls r cool but Ik a good amount that need a reality check
There are some of them in this thread, actually

Your problem is u suffer from Napoleon syndrome. U r romantic, but terrible at it. You are manly, but there is no evidence of it. You are horny, but inspire dryness. i mean i could go on and on, but that would be very nasty of me. I do not want to turn into @Gambar

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Your problem is u suffer from Napoleon syndrome. U r romantic, but terrible at it. You are manly, but there is no evidence of it. You are horny, but inspire dryness. i mean i could go on and on, but that would be very nasty of me. I do not want to turn into @Gambar
I’m aware you lust after me but I told you no strings attached

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m aware you lust after me but I told you no strings attached

francis.png

Trending