Faraax has Mummy issues

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
They look like dudes kkkkkk, dont tell me you look like them too:faysalwtf:
Maya I always get scouted in the mall by model agencies. In fact I can even go as far as to say I am the best looking Somali female to be born in this century:fittytousand::manny::mjswag:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
The first one was hilarious :russ::pachah1:
I found it disgusting, making fun of the subjective appearance of strangers while you're cowardly hiding behind an anonymous avatar, all without their knowledge or consent, for what? a few laughs to make yourself feel better? It's something done by both genders especially here on this site

Daacad90

I found it disgusting, making fun of the subjective appearance of strangers while you're cowardly hiding behind an anonymous avatar, all without their knowledge or consent, for what? a few laughs to make yourself feel better? It's something done by both genders especially here on this site
Mashallah proffesorkeena

He has a point on the last one and the first one is kinda funny but everything else is unnecessary, just because one xalimo gave her husband an HIV doesn’t mean most do wtf.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

I am curious, which of you xalimos hurt him?
I see all facts lol
I don’t know why we still put up with their shit kkk
The hiv one seems a bit off

Idk why we single him out when xalimos talk worse about us every day on twitter keep that energy

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Maya I always get scouted in the mall by model agencies. In fact I can even go as far as to say I am the best looking Somali female to be born in this century:fittytousand::manny::mjswag:
Girls are pretty yes but they deluded themselves into thinking they are all Jessica alba iyo Anne Hathaway when they just farhiyo football

Nothing wrong with farhiyo football :banderas:

Daacad90

I see all facts lol
I don’t know why we still put up with their shit kkk
The hiv one seems a bit off

Idk why we single him out when xalimos talk worse about us every day on twitter keep that energy
If this was a xalimo saying this, your reaction would have been very different. Hypocritical much...

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If this was a xalimo saying this, your reaction would have been very different. Hypocritical much...
Lol it’s only because we’ve already had so many twitter Farax bashing threads
Just yesterday we were accused of rapes when they were Jamaicans kkkk
Other than HIV one they made me chuckle
These twitter malis are all retards

Daacad90

Girls are pretty yes but they deluded themselves into thinking they are all Jessica alba iyo Anne Hathaway when they just farhiyo football

Nothing wrong with farhiyo football :banderas:
I disagree with you, we descend from qaabil which means men are ugly while the females are very attractive. I am sure @Basra would find this theory intriguing.

Somalis on twitter.. No brain at all.. They are just driven by instincts.. Nacala waa xoolo.

giphy.gif

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I disagree with you, we descend from qaabil which means men are ugly while the females are very attractive. I am sure @Basra would find this theory intriguing.
If we are being honest there few honest god attractive Somali women

there is nothing wrong with that...delude your worth I’m alright with that woo hoo empowerment
But using that delusion about ur looks to put down men is lame

Trending