fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
"Get that sharci boy"

*Clicks fingers like a strong independent madow lady*

Sxb, truly I do not care about his qabiil either kkkk

I am just trying to derail this thread to avoid this L for Faaraxs :ohno:
Aboowe someone said he is Habar Gidir, so you're taking the 'L' twice

You should be like me, a socially progressive HG who doesn't see this as an L because there's nothing wrong with this consensual relationship between 2 people. I heard the white husband is rich as well done for him no L here for anyone

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Aboowe someone said he is Habar Gidir, so you're taking the 'L' twice

You should be like me, a socially progressive HG who doesn't see this as an L because there's nothing wrong with this consensual relationship between 2 people. I heard the white husband is rich as well done for him no L here for anyone
He's not HG, what are you trying to achieve. This is treacherous behaviour :gucciwhat:

show me an isaaq one, dudes just love throwing the word isaaq everywhere in this forum don’t they

the most qaniis somalis on social media been isaaq so far the dude on instagram that does the make up got isaaq accent there is the famous queen selena on facebook and plenty others. fuad blue make up is habar gidir so they either isaaq or hawiye i have yet to see qaniis mj

Muji

VIP
@Trump needs to inflict the hadd punishment on the both of them..... if they've had "intercourse" and if they're in the US

Trump the same guy who raped women in the past and has cheated on all of his wives, hand out punishments for adultery? This level of hypocrisy would only happen in an Arab country or Somalia.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Trump the same guy who raped women in the past and has cheated on all of his wives, hand out punishments for adultery? This level of hypocrisy would only happen in an Arab country or Somalia.
Wait till he find out he supports Israel

Trending

Latest posts