Faraax giving his WHITE HUSBAND foot massage

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The audacity of some of y’all to turn this into a qabil, this is a faraax L, “take it” like a “man” :siilaanyolaugh:

Also @Grigori Rasputin stop calaacling in my inbox, you of all people shouldn’t be criticizing anyone
2F57794E-5E48-4110-B541-405B40398C4C.png

:drakekidding:

NotMyL

VIP
I might need to edit the title, I have come to new information, the husband is curry lover, cow worshiper, street shitter Hindu not even cadaan, istagfurullah somali men have sank to a new low :susp:

NotMyL

VIP
Not really. Undignified thread. I don't know why people waste their time on something they morally disagree with.

If the poster agrees with this kind of perversion, by all means, it fits her beliefs. She can keep posting trash like these.
Sounds like you’re butt hurt little man, I don’t see you sharing these same thoughts in xaalimo bashing threads :camby:

Sounds like you’re butt hurt little man, I don’t see you sharing these same thoughts in xaalimo bashing threads :camby:

You should know better sis than to join the trash posters on this website who keep the quality of the forum low all the time. Some are making an effort to make the place a reasonable forum where different interests are discussed instead of the racial animus, racial dating, and just about any irrelevant useless topic only the immature and the uncultured losers post become the feature of the forum.

I would rather see atheism discussion, challenges to Islam, economics, quantum physics, social issues that mean something. Inundating the place with khaniis threads just about fits the norm here. Strangely, it had to be you of all people posting it.

NotMyL

VIP
You should know better sis than to join the trash posters on this website who keep the quality of the forum low all the time. Some are making an effort to make the place a reasonable forum where different interests are discussed instead of the racial animus, racial dating, and just about any irrelevant useless topic only the immature and the uncultured losers post become the feature of the forum.

I would rather see atheism discussion, challenges to Islam, economics, quantum physics, social issues that mean something. Inundating the place with khaniis threads just about fits the norm here. Strangely, it had to be you of all people posting it.

Your mistake was to think so highly of me, I have posted my share of trashy threads :gaasdrink:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
How wonderful! It makes me happy to see a Somali in a loving relationship. Thanks for sharing. I will subscribe to his channel.
Why Furioso I thought you were perfect until your
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I was willing to look over that. Now your getting sympathetic for this :deadrose:. Any other Ontario SSPOTers we need to banish or help our wayward friend @Furioso

Trending

Latest posts