Faraax cheats on his wife then kicks her out

Wow never knew Somali guys cheat on their wife then kick them out while pregnant, this has a lot of views subhanallah. This girl did story time on her YouTube

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Although I don’t have his side of the story and I can’t just pass any judgement from pure emotions I can imagine why he divorced her. Evidently I wouldn’t want my wife to broadcast her daily life on social media.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We dont know his side of the story a man will only put up with so much BS before he gets this angry. Somali women need to stop puttint their private lives in public and stop shaming their ex husbands. The older women would never tell their “divorce story” to another woman let alone millions on the net, that already displays bad behavior “wixi lagugu furay baad qabta” Clout chasing is a disease wallahi.

We dont know his side of the story a man will only put up with so much BS before he gets this angry. Somali women need to stop puttint their private lives in public and stop shaming their ex husbands. The older women would never tell their “divorce story” to another woman let alone millions on the net, that already displays bad behavior “wixi lagugu furay baad qabta” Clout chasing is a disease wallahi.
Somali women that do this are trash, why the hell does the world need to know your husband kicked you out?? Pity? Attention? I can see why their husbands get tired of them

I don’t get divorce stories like this, putting your whole business out there for clout. She has a kid with him and is connected for life. Once you have a child together you have to think of the bigger picture

Although I don’t have his side of the story and I can’t just pass any judgement from pure emotions I can imagine why he divorced her. Evidently I wouldn’t want my wife to broadcast her daily life on social media.
She wasn’t on YouTube while she was married & her marriage was short because he was cheating on her while pregnant. Disgusting

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She wasn’t on YouTube while she was married & her marriage was short because he was cheating on her while pregnant. Disgusting

That’s according her

She’s the one broadcasting an alleged wrongdoing of her former husband.
He hasn’t even opened his mouth. Therefore that proves to me that he is a real man.
Imagine if this is your brother and a woman is making these allegations when he swore to you that he didn’t do it. When you know your brother was perhaps the victim and that she was a qummayo.
I plead with you to know about justice. Justice requires that both parties is given audience and crossed examined. Only then can we, the outside folks, arrive at an opinion.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I don’t get divorce stories like this, putting your whole business out there for clout.

Low IQ clout chasing like this tells you all you need to know

fO7fLWA.png

If you heard a story or even a rumor about a cheating or morally loose woman, you'd be the first to call her all sorts of names and then proceed to blame Western women. You're a hypocrite, who always defends and laughs at male bad behavior. In the other thead, you were laughing at a dababy kicking his three month old baby out.

Do you seriously despise women? Why are you a massive hypocrite? You'll defend men in nearly every situation, but talk about deen and morals when it comes to women even in situations you have no 'proof'.

TekNiKo

VIP
If you heard a story or even a rumor about a cheating or morally loose woman, you'd be the first to call her all sorts of names and then proceed to blame Western women. You're a hypocrite, who always defends and laughs at male bad behavior. In the other thead, you were laughing at a dababy kicking his three month old baby out.

Do you seriously despise women? Why are you a massive hypocrite? You'll defend men in nearly every situation, but talk about deen and morals when it comes to women even in situations you have no 'proof'.
My post 10 Likes and your the only one who qashined and I am the crazy one? Truth hurts:hemad:

My post 10 Likes and your the only one who qashined and I am the crazy one? Truth hurts:hemad:

You have 10 likes from men who think just as messed up as you. They're hypocrites. If they were to hear a story about a Xalimo cheating, they'd call her everything under the sun and talk about how messed up the West is.

Tell me i'm lying?

TekNiKo

VIP
You have 10 likes from men who think just as messed up as you. They're hypocrites. If they were to hear a story about a Xalimo cheating, they'd call her everything under the sun and talk about how messed up the West is.

Tell me i'm lying?

Whats the point of telling potentially hundreds of thousands random people of this unfortunate situation

Benefits no one

Tell me i'm lying?
First of men never put their business out there , unlike you xalimos with attention seeking "divorce story pt. 6386"
Always the same pattern
-Perfect xalimo without flaws
-devil men who did all the mistakes 🤣

Ever see a women admitting her faults ?!

As I said I'd pay to hear his part of the story

Whats the point of telling potentially hundreds of thousands random people of this unfortunate situation

Benefits no one
Somali are degenerates
They have nothing to offer besides waiting dirty laundry & gender wars.

What else can they post that someone would watch ? Exactly ,Nothing! 🤣

TekNiKo

VIP
First of men never put their business out there , unlike you xalimos with attention seeking "divorce story pt. 6386"
Always the same pattern
-Perfect xalimo without flaws
-devil men who did all the mistakes 🤣

Ever see a women admitting her faults ?!

As I said I'd pay to hear his part of the story
Exactly show me one Somali man that profits off his “ex wife divorce story” on Youtube. Its absolutely shameful and bila xishood I cant believe shes defending these women who simply want Youtube money in exchange for ruining the reputation of their fathers child. Despicable!

Trending

Latest posts