Faraax cheats on his wife then kicks her out

Exactly show me one Somali man that profits off his “ex wife divorce story” on Youtube. Its absolutely shameful and bila xishood I cant believe shes defending these women who simply want Youtube money in exchange for ruining the reputation of their fathers child. Despicable!
something is wrong with Somalis .
World record of divorce stories .

Xalimos need to non-disclosure clause in the marriage contracts 💯

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Although I don’t have his side of the story and I can’t just pass any judgement from pure emotions I can imagine why he divorced her. Evidently I wouldn’t want my wife to broadcast her daily life on social media.

1637078229490.png

You have 10 likes from men who think just as messed up as you. They're hypocrites. If they were to hear a story about a Xalimo cheating, they'd call her everything under the sun and talk about how messed up the West is.

Tell me i'm lying?
these people have a child together. What good does this to their relationship raising a kid? Tell your friends, family...hell even his family. But to share it with the whole world, and your child will have everyone know their family business. You always defend any xalimo though. divorce videos are just embarrassing

First of men never put their business out there , unlike you xalimos with attention seeking "divorce story pt. 6386"
Always the same pattern
-Perfect xalimo without flaws
-devil men who did all the mistakes 🤣

Ever see a women admitting her faults ?!

As I said I'd pay to hear his part of the story

Lol, they do. They go on social media going on about how Western women are trash because his wife has put him on child support. Or how the wife has stopped him from seeing the kids or how women are now 'feminist' because she isn't picking up after him.

Also, even if she was a mess of a wife does that justify cheating?

Imagine if women believed that cheating is okay on their husband if he is a mess. You'd be out here saying women are trash. Like I said you lot will literally justify any bad behavior from men whether it be cheating, abuse you name it.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don’t get divorce stories like this, putting your whole business out there for clout. She has a kid with him and is connected for life. Once you have a child together you have to think of the bigger picture

This is what’m talking about. You have a child with him. That means you’re are forever interconnected with him. As long as that child is alive. When you deride him like that you’re insulting your child.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
something is wrong with Somalis .
World record of divorce stories .

Xalimos need to non-disclosure clause in the marriage contracts 💯
They still cant answer the question

Why do Xalimos try to profit off their divorce online? They wont answer keep those qashins coming
Listen Regular Season GIF by NBA

Lol, they do. They go on social media going on about how Western women are trash because his wife has put him on child support. Or how the wife has stopped him from seeing the kids or how women are now 'feminist' because she isn't picking up after him.

Also, even if she was a mess of a wife does that justify cheating?

Imagine if women believed that cheating is okay on their husband is a mess. You'd be out here saying women are trash. Like I said you lot will literally justify any bad behavior from men whether it be cheating, abuse you name it.
You duli, I'm talking generally not about this case 'divorce stories' are always the same good wife got wronged by evil men.

& what do you think about men who air their dirty laundry? (Never seen one but ok)

This guy is the first abdi who shared his family dirty laundry & got put in his place by majority of us as he should
Thread 'No more pride just cucks and vibes' https://www.somalispot.com/threads/no-more-pride-just-cucks-and-vibes.124263/

They still cant answer the question

Why do Xalimos try to profit off their divorce online? They wont answer keep those qashins coming
Listen Regular Season GIF by NBA
Somali are truly degenerates, if we think about it's nothing new mama malyun sharing all her sexual escapades, only thing it's our generation & in English.

The question is how we push such a high standard of "xishood" ,but always fail at it🤔

All of these incidents lead to one conclusion: marriage is very difficult.

When a xalimo graduate wants to get married at such a young age the expectations that come with that are normally through the roof.
We know most divorces occur because of financial difficulty so unless you have the bag dont get married simple, which sucks because most guys will look for other avenues of pleasuring themselves.
Gives me the same vibes as the age old conundrum:
i cant get a job because i dont have the experience, and i cant get the experience because i dont have job type issue.

haha

Can’t believe anyone with a YouTube channel especially since they have incentive to destroy cause chaos in the life to get views and clicks

I’ve seen a lot of people that created real drama in their lives just so they could get a YouTube check

All of these incidents lead to one conclusion: marriage is very difficult.

When a xalimo graduate wants to get married at such a young age the expectations that come with that are normally through the roof.
We know most divorces occur because of financial difficulty so unless you have the bag dont get married simple, which sucks because most guys will look for other avenues of pleasuring themselves.
Gives me the same vibes as the age old conundrum:
i cant get a job because i dont have the experience, and i cant get the experience because i dont have job type issue.

haha
Yeah agree .
Nearly 50% of marriages fail .
We live in a society where marriage has no place anymore & at the end kids suffer the most ,because a stable living family is necessary for a child to grow up sufficient