Fap Reduces Prostate Cancer By a Third!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. NOFAP encourages sex over as is unrealistic and leads to addiction.
True, but with watching shit you get something you don't have.
:bell: I thought you were a sexless habeshi beast. Stick with the politics talk bro. :susp:Its unbecoming of you to discuss such things.
says the 40 year old who is single, has never been married, and has no kids. Shouldn't you be on eharmony or something instead of being on a forum filled with younger people?
:trumpsmirk:

Listen, little pretty lady, I was just replying to what you wrote how the hell would I know it was a joke. My bad.:manny:
I just clicked on your dp, didn't realize you were a female. My apologies as I would've been more understanding.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
True, but with watching shit you get something you don't have.

says the 40 year old who is single, has never been married, and has no kids. Shouldn't you be on eharmony or something instead being on a forum filled with young people?
:trumpsmirk:

I'm actually double that age. :gaasdrink: Fooled you. Since you seem to know more about Abdis than yours truly be a doll and hook a sister up. :siilaanyolaugh:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Stop projecting Farah. You have the option of just watching females in various states of dress. No need for cocks in the picture.
Still watching is really beta bruh. Rather go get some pussy than watch pixels on your screen. I don't see how that's projection when it's a belief and a fact. does more harm than good.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Still watching is really beta bruh. Rather go get some pussy than watch pixels on your screen. I don't see how that's projection when it's a belief and a fact. does more harm than good.
I agree it's time consuming if you're trying to get things done in life. It's a better investment to nut in a pussy once a week than to spend several hours a day watching .

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I know that. You don't have to do what they do in . Those are just images.
But those images is what turns them on. So they act out on what turns them on. If you watch the same images over and over again those images will not make the individual aroused anymore. So, therefore, this will result in watching more and the type will become more hardcore. This becomes an addiction because the individual is trying to get sexually aroused from these images.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
But those images is what turns them on. So they act out on what turns them on. If you watch the same images over and over again those images will not make the individual aroused anymore. So, therefore, this will result in watching more and the type will become more hardcore. This becomes an addiction because the individual is trying to get sexually aroused from these images.
I get that. It's like a drug addiction. If you get used to a high, the things that used to get you high won't anymore. I don't suffer from that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending