Famous youtuber exposed for being a pedophile

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Jefree and Shane organized the downfall of James Charles. But now the truth has come to light and Shane has been exposed as a pedo. I guess Shane has been served the humble pie that he said James “deserved”.The karma is sweet.

His cadaan fanbase easily forgives him, they really don't care if he is racist. They enable his behaviour.
They don't care if he's racist sexist a pedo or animal abuser. White people uplift each other and forgive if you apologise.

Somalis will hold a grudge over something done by a previous generation.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The black woman allowing him to call her the N word and monkey, some blacks are tapped in the head.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
A lot of these top youtubers and twitch streamers are weirdos and sick in the head
Twitch is cracking down. I heard dr disrespect got banned from twitch.

Youtube are soft asf. They ban some weird looking vegan iranian woman for making weird vids causing her to shoot them up, but they allow the big players to get away with lots of shit cus they bring in the views.
:mjlol:

Keo

VIP
Twitch is cracking down. I heard dr disrespect got banned from twitch.

Youtube are soft asf. They ban some weird looking vegan iranian woman for making weird vids causing her to shoot them up, but they allow the big players to get away with lots of shit cus they bring in the views.
:mjlol:
Wasn't the Iranian a tranny? But yeah idk what dr disrespect did they must have found CP or it's rape.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Jefree and Shane organized the downfall of James Charles. But now the truth has come to light and Shane has been exposed as a pedo. I guess Shane has been served the humble pie that he said James “deserved”.The karma is sweet.
Jefferee star and him are absolute scum

Disgusting. Vile. Parents need to monitor what their kids watch. A fu*cking pedo has one of the most subscibed to Youtube channels and his main demographic is 7-17 year old kids. Yikeska yucka.

Trending